Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Quest Arrow has gone missing...

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 29, 2010
I have 8 active quests, and I suddenly noticed my Quest Arrow is gone, nowhere to be found... any idea of how I can get it back? Thanks!

Hero
May 27, 2009
The "T" key is the hot key to turn Quest Helper on and off - alot of times if you forget to hit the enter key before typing a message, you will inadvertently turn it off. Also, it just seems to go off on its own for some people. Alternatively, you can open the Spellbook, go to the Options page and turn it on there. If it still won't come on, perhaps you need to open the Quests page and select a quest for it to point to.

Explorer
Mar 14, 2010
Explorer
May 02, 2010
I have also accidentally hit these frustratingly useless hot key more times than I can count. :(

Survivor
May 01, 2010
Dipsas wrote:
Why would you even need a hot-key to turn off quest helper?

Because some quests don't allow QuestHelper. By default, it will move to a quest that DOES allow it. That can be rather annoying. Also, I have known several people who simply don't like it. They might point out the fact that sometimes, the arrow will point to a teleport stone in the totally wrong area. I've experienced this problem myself, blindly following the arrow without reading the quest and ending up in some remote part of the Spiral which has nothing to do with my quest.

Explorer
May 02, 2010
In a future update could you please include an option to turn this particular hot key off. I know quite a few off us just find the hot key for quest guide gets in the way.