Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Celistia the first REAL challenge

AuthorMessage
Hero
May 19, 2009
Are You Ready?
Are you ready for the perils that await you in Celestia, young Wizards?

[Very soon you may have the chance to find out if you have what it takes when you begin the first of many trials that await you. Wizards must earn their entry into Celestia by completing a series of new quests that will begin late June, early July.

Watch the Ravenwood News for updates on these quests.]

^ok thats the newsletter that was posted.

Remember the key to someplace in Krokotopia you got in briskbreeze tower? Well maybe the trials will have you once again travilng back to each world to face a new challenging foe. Briskbreeze was in wizard city so the next trial must be in krokotopia, followed by marlybone, mooshu and then dragonspyre. Well hopefully all these new challenges are as tough as briskbreeze bc most of this game has been a pushover save for 2 boss's.

Survivor
Oct 27, 2009
Yea thats what I'm guessing too. Also maybe we will be able to go into some places we haven't been able to before like Barkinham Palace and that Death Tunnel in the Haunted Cave I'm so excited!!!

Defender
Jun 11, 2009
what about the building on an island thats floating above krok that no one can get into?
8)

Survivor
Jun 23, 2009
What about the younger kids and older people Briskbreeze tower is almost impossible for them to do that tower when minions hit you at 10,000.Just a concern that this would make it very few of those age groups to move on to the new world.

Hero
May 19, 2009
After playing through the tower the first time you should know what to expect the next time, simply take out the minion before he cast meteor. I for one like a fight that actually has you struggling to stay alive, instead of setting up tons of traps and blades and one hit killing a boss that has 10000 health.

Delver
May 29, 2009
thebluerose wrote:
What about the younger kids and older people Briskbreeze tower is almost impossible for them to do that tower when minions hit you at 10,000.Just a concern that this would make it very few of those age groups to move on to the new world.

There are also groups of people that LOVE this tower and the challenge it brings. They offer help to ANYONE who requests it and will even take you through the tower several times to help you farm for your rings.

Here is their thread off one of the fansites: http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19525

Survivor
Dec 10, 2008
Popman98 wrote:
what about the building on an island thats floating above krok that no one can get into?
8)
actually, people can get into it, but its not a fighting place. it just has a card selling or card recipe person standing on top of it. nothing really exciting goes on in there. how to get there is you have to wait for the two obelisk things next to a transport circle between the two buildings with the regents master on the island to glow and they will make the transport circle activate. that is how you get there.

Defender
Jun 11, 2009
Tridentbolt12 wrote:
Popman98 wrote:
8)
actually, people can get into it, but its not a fighting place. it just has a card selling or card recipe person standing on top of it. nothing really exciting goes on in there. how to get there is you have to wait for the two obelisk things next to a transport circle between the two buildings with the regents master on the island to glow and they will make the transport circle activate. that is how you get there.

yea, i know about that one. I : i'm talking about the second one. theres two buildings above krok you know. one with a recipe/ secret seller that you use a teleporter to get to. then theres another one that has a ton of rumors floating about it about the beta test and tough bosses. i've always been fascinated by that place and barkingham palace.

Survivor
Jun 26, 2009
This isn't about KT but has anyone noticed the closed gate in DS acedemy?
P,S I have beat the game so it's strange a gate is closed.

Explorer
Nov 07, 2008
WHAT?! I HAVE TO BEAT THAT TOWER TO GET TO CELESTIA?! NO WAY! NOT HAPPENING! I have tried that tower at least 15 times in the last week with a grandmaster fire, ice, life, and death(me) every time. If that is the quest that we have to do I will NEVER get to Celestia.

Survivor
Apr 17, 2009
i think the world will be awesome. i can't wait to see what it is like. if it is great i will rate it 5 stars. because i love Wizard101 and all its family fun enjoyment. :D