Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

newbie question

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 02, 2010
ok this is probaly a realy dumb question but i cant figure this out. i just did the tutioral and the wizard guy says he'll summon me when things are presentable and leaves and i'm stuck in the room and cant get out. how do i get out of the room?

Hero
May 19, 2009
A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
I've had to wait a couple of minutes when the game is busy, but it should be relatively soon. I had problems once, so I logged out, deleted, and remade.

Survivor
Jan 10, 2010
Oh.. the game has not fully downloaded yet lol you must wait for the backround download to go away! :D

Survivor
Jun 21, 2009
That happened to me the first time I played (on my first wizard). It might also depend on how fast the game loads for you. I know i had to wait more then 10 minutes for him to call me, but on my next wizard i only had to wait three seconds. Hope this helps.
Destiny Dayflower
Level 27 Thuergist
Princess Callie (danger hound)

Explorer
Jun 20, 2009
on your first character, it should take between 2 seconds and 10 minutes. on your second, it should take like no time at all. i think it is just loading all of the stuff like quests and that kind of stuff for your account.

Survivor
Jul 03, 2009
To get out of problems like that just port to commons. It is quicker thsn waiting.

If you can not do that, try porting to a friend. :-D