Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Quest helper

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 18, 2010
I have been unable to use quest helper for the past day or so. I log off and log back in and it still will not appear. Yes, I am trying on quests that use it. :)

Survivor
Mar 30, 2009
did you try turning it on? i know mine will shut off on me for no reason sometimes and i have to go into my settings to turn it on

Adherent
May 20, 2010
You can turn Quest Helper on and off by pressing the letter "T" on your keyboard. As QTNikie said, it sometimes turns itself off for no apparent reason, or it may happen if you accidentally press "T" while pressing other keys.

If pressing "T" doesn't solve the problem, you may want to contact Support.

Survivor
Apr 18, 2010
lol. you know i didn't try that. didn't think it would turn itself off. Thanks that was the problem.

Survivor
Mar 30, 2009
it used to drive me nuts and i found out what was happening most of the time it happens after boss battle or i will accidentaly forget to push enter before i start typing lol. glad you got it figured out. im jealous of you tho, you can play. i have been off the game stuck on patching for 7 or 8 days now my husband too.