Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Charms & traps

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 03, 2010
Since the "update" monster charms are about 25% more powerful than shown! I put a 70% feint + 40 % charm on a monster in DS, the monster put a -25% on me. I used a 500 lvl 6 spell on him and only hit for 426 points. The next time I used another 500 point spell with no boosts and hit for 426 points. I think KI's math is messed up.
This has been happening to me ever since the upgrade.
Also have a quest to defeat ice spiders in DS and they do not appear! Quest helper says they are but only other criiters show. Hard to do quest if you can't see what monsters you need!

Defender
Aug 12, 2009
Survivor
Dec 28, 2008
Quick question, was the monster Death? Like was it's class Death?

Reason I ask is because since ~Krokotopia, Hitting monsters with the same type of spell that is their class, severely reduces damage. It's obvious it was a Wraith spell since you mention using Feint and because Wraith is the only spell i know that takes 6 pips and does 500 even.

After adding up the math and what not, you should have done about 788 damage not including any boost you get from gear.

If it was an entirely unrelated school, I haven't the slightest clue. I haven't really paid much attention, I either power through weaknesses or knock them off with a blade spell.