Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Cards at ancient

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jul 19, 2009
Why is it that some pets give cards at ancient? It is such a pain. I mean come on, why? At least make pets give cards at adult.

Geographer
Feb 14, 2009
if u want something bad enough u should work for it, so i glad KI did this. now epic that is hard cause soon it is only 1 point per mini game

Survivor
Nov 13, 2009
gonna take ages to get to epic, need a 1000 points and i am already nearly 100 off filling strength and power.
but my pet is only at 53/18.
not sure how i get the rest of experience

Explorer
Apr 12, 2010
I really need to level to epic sooner or later. But my pet energy always runs out. :(

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
apostlesmock wrote:
gonna take ages to get to epic, need a 1000 points and i am already nearly 100 off filling strength and power.
but my pet is only at 53/18.
not sure how i get the rest of experience

The 53 is how many of the 'dots' show up on your baby pet. As you only learn a portion of them, well......the 53 only says how good a chance you have of getting an awesome epic...not what you may actually get. 18 probably means you have 9 in your adventuring skills, and 9 in derby skills.

9 in adventuring means three 3-dot (rare) traits. Rare traits are usually mana, health, cards, resistance vs one school, etc.

For myself, I would like to see us choose the training pathway, like choosing color of clothes. As the pet ages, we get our choice (one of two) of the slots. For the crown pets, we can actually design when we buy what will be earned at each level, max points, etc...with the crown price determined by our choices.