Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Someone PLEASE help me

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 30, 2009
ok so here is the deal. my husband and i both play wizard 101 together we have 2 totally different computers and for some reason the game is not working on both computers. i have e-mailed support but this is taking forever. we have not been able to access the game for almost a week now. nothing has changed on either computer but for some reason it keeps getting stuck on patching. i have gone through solution 126, deleted and reinstalled the game, rebooted both computers, and also downloaded some other latestfile thing that support mailed me but no luck. has anyone else had this problem or can someone please tell me what to do.

Administrator
With the most recent update to Wizard101, the actual Wizard101 program file changed slightly.

This caused some virus scan and other firewall programs to block Wizard101 from accessing the internet.

If you use programs that limit or monitor files that access the internet such as ZoneAlarm, and some virus scan software, please make sure that Wizard101 still has permission to access the internet.

{o,o}
  |)_)
 -?-?-
Survivor
Mar 30, 2009
been there done that i turned my antivirus completely off and still nothing also i tried to run diagnostics then submit diagnostics but when i do i get an error message saying this application has failed to start because zlilb1.dll was not found. re-installing the application may fix this problem but i have already re-installed it 3 times and still nothing i wasnt sure if this was for some reason part of my problem. someone please help. i love this game but its getting to be more trouble than it is worth and i really dont want to quit.

Survivor
Jul 04, 2009
This seems to be a problem since the new pet update and from reading the message board there's a lot of people that have been affected.
I have 2 friends who can not play the game, they get as far as logging in and then stuck on the patching, they also have gone through solution 123 and 126.
They have done everything tech support have told them which can take up to 2 days to get an e-mail back, reinstalled the game and not just once but one reinstalled it 6 times. They have disable the firewalls and virus scanners, been sent files to replace other files and nothing has worked.
PLEASE KI can you fix this problem, I miss playing with my friends and they are getting more frustrated as each day passes which is now 11 days.