Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Which is better storm, fire, or ice?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 11, 2009
I might make a new wizard and i cant decide which is the best school.

Hero
May 19, 2009
Survivor
Nov 11, 2009
Geographer
Feb 14, 2009
if u like hitting hard storm, defensive ice, fire... prob sneaking damage then hitting hardish for a kill

Survivor
May 12, 2009
Explorer
Apr 12, 2010
ownage553 wrote:
storms da best it owns the rest

You...are....WRONG it isn't the best. And it doesn't own the rest. Are you forgetting,
1. Low accuracy
2. Low health, (Get killed easily)
3. Hard work. You need strong clothing at all costs.
4. I owned a grandmaster storm wizard in the arena. So don't tell me I was lying. Its possible.
Besides that storms great. Don't get me wrong. I love storm. But no school is the best. They all have weaknesses. ;)

MelodyAnn, I suggest fire. It can own and people think wrong of it. :-) Its a great school and its really awesome. Ice is great, but fire can really kill people badly. LOL

Yours truly, Llewella.
----------------------
lvl 45 life wizard
Soon to be a grandmaster.

Ice when you think if it, it comes in handy. :-P So, yeah.

Explorer
Aug 14, 2008
I suggest getting Ice as your main, and not only because that is my school of focus and my favorite. But because it has a great defensive spell called Tower Shield and Ice gets more health than anyone. The only downside is low attack, which is why I suggest getting this as your main THEN going to either Fire for long-term attacks and fairly good one-hit spells, or Storm for pure power.

However, this is just a suggest :3 Go with whatever you choose or are suggested the most.

Hero
May 19, 2009
There is no right answer to which one of these is better and as you can see everyone here has there own different opinion to which is the best. Just pick the school YOU want.

Survivor
Nov 11, 2009
Explorer
Oct 08, 2009
Shannoony wrote:
I suggest getting Ice as your main, and not only because that is my school of focus and my favorite. But because it has a great defensive spell called Tower Shield and Ice gets more health than anyone. The only downside is low attack, which is why I suggest getting this as your main THEN going to either Fire for long-term attacks and fairly good one-hit spells, or Storm for pure power.

However, this is just a suggest :3 Go with whatever you choose or are suggested the most.

you're right about ice being the best but...

you're wrong that it has low damage because if you throw in an ice blade a few traps and an elemental blade/trap ice can do tons such as a collosus with all the stuff i listed it can do 2,258

Survivor
Jan 11, 2010
Survivor
Dec 10, 2008
MelodyAnn wrote:
I might make a new wizard and i cant decide which is the best school.
all i have to say is consider the worlds you are going to. for different worlds, the choices you have listed could be almost useless. for other worlds, the choices could be the best thing you could ever hope for. just consider all of this

Survivor
Aug 12, 2008
There are good and bad things about all catagories,

Fire Storm Ice
G: powerful super powerful extreame health
B: fizzles lots fizzles a TON not very powerful

Choose one with the qualaties you want, but i would recommend fire 'cause its in the middle and if you choose fire i think you should choose life as a secondary school.

Kaitlyn Daisybreeze Lvl:35 Pyromancer

Explorer
Jun 19, 2009
I hate these posts all it does is make a big argument evry school has advanteges and disedvatages

Fire
advantage-Dots (slow but deadly)
disasdvantage-fizzles

Ice
advanteges-lots of health(the more the better)
disadvantage-low attack

Storm
advantage-lots of power (sparky sparky boom)
disadvatage-fizzels alot

life
advantage-healing (i told you i would't lose)
disadvantage-low attack

Myth
advantegs-minions(i can solo anything!)
disadvantage-????

death
advateges -life stealling spells (That health is Mine!)
disadvanteg-sort of weak spells

Coyleghosthammer level 24 necromancer