Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

this is hilarious (and lucky)

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Nov 16, 2013
i got jade oni pet second try.joy to the world!

Survivor
Mar 08, 2012
I was on a different person on my account and I had to fight rattle bones and once I defeated him I got a myth spirte and did the penny dreadful quest and got a blue Cyclops

Mariah sparklegem
level 21
myth and storm

Survivor
Feb 23, 2014
I was farming in water works and as soon as i finished i got the two pieces of gear i was missing I am finally done farming

JustinAshStone lvl65

Hero
May 07, 2015
SaffyTheBookworm on Jun 23, 2015 wrote:
I have the upmost WORST luck ever. I've been farming for over 7 days trying to get the midsummers cowl and haven't got it UGHH hope I get it before my member runs out so I can pvp :/
its not bad luck its a random chance to get it sorry

Survivor
Oct 22, 2014
I once got into my dorm room (I had a dorm back then) and everything was loading slowly. Everything was boxes, and you could go right through them! I went through a box, and while I was in the center of it, it turned into my fish tank! I got stuck in my fish tank! And I noticed that my pet cyclops was stuck in it too! I could easily get out by teleporting, but I didn't want to. I knew this probably wouldn't happen again, so I told a friend to teleport to me, and he did! I think he was a bit shocked that I was in my fish tank. We stayed in there for a while, then teleported out. It was fun while it lasted! Please respond if anyone else has accidentally got into there household items!

Emma Frostcloud
Level 56 Pyromancer

Defender
Nov 25, 2015
I got a swindler hat in Krokotopia which is funny because I'm a Lvl 42 necromancer.I also got a swindler coat and a baby myth ghoul.

Defender
Jun 09, 2015
I got really good life gear that is known to be a drop in the waterworks on a life celestia boss on my first try and I didn't even know it I got really lucky

Survivor
Mar 03, 2015
I got Grey hound mount for defeating a UNICORN WAY LOST SOUL This TRUE seriously
It was so cool it gave me 90mana so let's see anybody can beat this

Survivor
Mar 09, 2013
This happened to me in a pack this pack i forgot its name but it has a cat mad man in pet pavallion.so i was like sure ill use my jade oni on grub guardian.
minuets later in marlybone chealsa court map i got the pack on my first try.
in that pack on my first pack first try (im so confusing) so anyway i got queen amber my ladybug pet that gives unicorn, it may cast lifebat spell and +2% outgoing it was the luckyest day of my wizard 101 career

Defender
Nov 25, 2015
I changed my gear so I have a Valkyrie set that gives a blizzard,triton,and meteor strike card.I also have a pet ladybug that can do availing hands on anybody.

Survivor
Jun 11, 2012
Geez I must have no luck what so ever. The only time I've gotten a pet is from a quest or pack. lol

Hunter Darkblade (wish I could change that)

Survivor
Feb 16, 2015
I remember a while ago I did Battle of The Bands once and I got the Ziger mount. Probably the luckiest moment I will ever have on Wizard101, it is by far my favorite mount.

Defender
Nov 25, 2015
deathwiz2930 on Feb 23, 2016 wrote:
Geez I must have no luck what so ever. The only time I've gotten a pet is from a quest or pack. lol

Hunter Darkblade (wish I could change that)
It's not luck based plus when you mentioned the pack I bet you got a pet that was good.
Logan Dw51

Survivor
Mar 09, 2013
XD hey guys. i just deafeted the gas golem in barkingham palace and i got the clock work paladin from the gas golem on my first try :D

-lvl 42

Explorer
Feb 19, 2011
Survivor
May 08, 2013
I dont know if you would call this luck, but I got 2 Zeus helmets after about 6 runs.

Hero
May 07, 2015
i just did cronus. and guess what? he dropped the blade of the felled titan! one go! woo hoo!
i'm not joking. i'm serious. i guess i'm lucky today!

Survivor
Mar 09, 2013
I recently got a deathbat from the death oni first try and enchanted arments from gladiator demitrious on my first try in the pit of the noxii

Some luck this is huh

Squire
Oct 29, 2011
I was doing darkmoor on my storm and got the hat and robe on the same run only to do another run and to get the robe.