Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

this is hilarious (and lucky)

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 06, 2010
You guys are so lucky whenever I farm for something it takes me like 20 tries. The only time I have been that lucky is when I fought rattlebones for the very first time, and I got a myth sprite.

Kyle Deathhunter 49

Explorer
Jan 12, 2012
I got Krokotillian first time I beat Meowiarty, which is great cuz he's so hard to farm.
Hunter Spellstone lvl 40 Master

Survivor
May 25, 2013
Is there somewhere you can get the djinn pet? I really want it because i think it is awesome!

Explorer
Jun 24, 2011
I farmed koto for so long but never got the ninja pig spell.

Survivor
Feb 04, 2013
Me too, as a death wizard when I fought Lady Blackhope and got a Myth Spirte in Wizard City.

I also fought a boss in Marlybone Dr.Von got two pets Magican Rat and a Snake witch was awsome.

In Mooshu, I got a Lepercun from the Jade Oni after defeating him. I thought it will take me two hours,to defeat the Jade Oni,but two other wizards joined and was cut to 30 mins.

Lindsy Death wizard

" This is my lucky day "-Irish saying

Squire
May 10, 2013
When I was battling Malistare I got 2 CROWN pets!!!

Storm Hound and Earth Walker :D,

Then on my 18 try I got Savage Paw from Loremaster

Geographer
Mar 12, 2013
Made a death wiz for my husband who decided early on the game was too cartoony for him and quit. So it's a free-to-play account now.

I ran the death in a low level group for Pagoda and got a plague ninja pig :D

Geographer
Mar 12, 2013
My friend and I were doing ToTH with a player we didn't know. Somehow our signals got mixed up and the first boss battle grew into a marathon nightmare of soul-crushing incapacity.

WE finally got through for lethal hits. Exasperated and out of cards, my buddy quit in disgust. He never did come back and finish the tower with me, and I have yet to finish it. But we were there just long enough for us both to get Lexicon Blade.

I don't know if it's common or rare to get this on your first try, but it's enough of a hassle that I do NOT want to go back and try for a second one.

A special thanks to Ervin for dropping his nifty Swiss army knife the first time around, so we would not have to go through his awful antics endless more times.

Survivor
Oct 20, 2012
I got my favorite myth pet White Rat Magician from Crusher in Big Ben while helping a friend. :D
(Michael currently level 42 Myth)

Champion
Dec 03, 2012
One one wizard I got a novice robe from a lost soul. I was the only level 2 with a robe.

Survivor
May 24, 2012
Idk if this happens a lot but on my first try on pagoda i got both of the blades from pagoda on my second try when i was a level forty eight. ( myth forever )

Explorer
Feb 02, 2011
a few days ago i decided to try to get some of the rare pets with my gm because i had nothing better to do. i decided to go get blue ghost first. so i went to general akilies and got ready for what i was excpecting to be like 50 battles. i walked in there, beat him in 3 turn, and guess what he dropped immediatley? blue ghost! ha you think that was lucky not even close do you know the scelectal warrior sry if i spelled it wrong wiz i got him on my first try ever fighting snow crusher and i have a krok mummy lol

Defender
Oct 21, 2010
I got the Enchanted Armament and Harpy pets on my first boss fight with the Aquila bosses.

-See Ya In The Spiral!!

Julia DragonLeaf

Defender
Dec 27, 2011
I had the exact same situation as the author of the thread.

Antonio, Level 50 Grandmaster Pyromancer

Historian
Jul 18, 2010
I have 3 life beetles from the plague ONI once on my , and

I also got storm bat twice from wavebringer !! Once on my and

I also got the pet from gladiator first try on my

Survivor
May 31, 2009
Well on my wizard it was time to get the fire dragon so you had to fight a lot of people so Alicane was on it so I went to beat him and when I beat him I got an alphalyn mount (sorry if miss spelled) and a blade from the crown shop

Survivor
Aug 24, 2013
I didn't even know that bosses dropped pets

Survivor
May 03, 2009
You are very lucky. That never happened before, but I wish it did. Good luck on the other pets!

Explorer
Apr 11, 2012
Survivor
Aug 19, 2011
Angelocean on Jun 1, 2010 wrote:
MORE LUCK TODAY :-D. Life troll from Krokopatra second fight. And me and my friend got a blue banshee from NightShade. I think my luck has just run out now. :-( BTW, were in MS is the crazed forest spirit, I want to farm it for the crabling, but IDK where it is.
i thought crazed forest spirit was in gh

Survivor
Aug 19, 2011
when i had to beat jotun, he dropped a red cap on my first try

Survivor
Jul 05, 2013
poems8 wrote:
The fairy queen is in unicorn way as a wandering boss.BTW, you're ok on the akilles comment. I'd understand, being you're Grand. I'm now level 20, so hi Grizzleheim! It's just for fun, so why not?
me too!

Survivor
May 15, 2012
I got to harpy's off the sand squid tentacles

Survivor
Oct 19, 2012
I got my harpy at my idk what try on sand squid in Aquila, and my life got a myth sprite pet at his second try at rattle bones, I got lucky I got those too pets

I was that lucky

Richard Darkhunter lvl 73 still at zamunda

Malorn Ashthorn lvl 6 at olde town

Explorer
Feb 02, 2011
magicpancakes wrote:
not a joke the same thing actually happened to me. I went to Cyclops Lane in search of a cyclops statue and i think second or third kill i got the blue ghost pet not the statue but still quite cool 8)
search of a cyclops statue
i got two of them lol and the pet sry if its late and sry if the last post was kinda rude sry now ki i love what your doing taylor ghost leaf lvl 53 death will never over come the life and dont count us out yet we dont need to hurt to heal! yay life yay wizard 101 total yay thank you ki you make all things happy and plz post this thing plz