Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

this is hilarious (and lucky)

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 02, 2015
I'm on level 15 and when do monsters start dropping pets? I have never gotten one or anything like that.

Explorer
Jun 07, 2009
dazzlepie on Feb 13, 2015 wrote:
I'm on level 15 and when do monsters start dropping pets? I have never gotten one or anything like that.
I'm pretty sure Rattlebones in Unicorn Way drops a Myth Sprite. I think. Pet drops are pretty rare, unless your very lucky. (I'm looking at you, everyone else!)

Tavia Dragonsong LV 36

Survivor
Aug 31, 2008
Champion
Jan 25, 2015
I went to fight homunculus for a quest and on the first try i got his wand the long blade of homunculus

Survivor
Jan 15, 2012
I got the life mastery in waterworks with out knowing about it I got it on my sixth try awesome that's why i'm awesome

Survivor
May 25, 2013
ecci the cat on Feb 17, 2015 wrote:
I'm pretty sure Rattlebones in Unicorn Way drops a Myth Sprite. I think. Pet drops are pretty rare, unless your very lucky. (I'm looking at you, everyone else!)

Tavia Dragonsong LV 36
if you are fighting Rattlebones the skeleton in unicorn way he will almost always drop a Myth Sprite if you defeat the Dark Fairy first

Survivor
Jan 03, 2015
I got lucky once while I was fishing in Krokotopia in the Oasis. I found a fishing treasure chest and I got a sea dragon

Survivor
May 30, 2013
I got a swamp land monster-I don't remember its name from a chest once

Survivor
May 24, 2013
I was facing the gladiator guy in mount Olympus and on my first battle I got the enchanted armaments, then I faced him again and got the enchanted armaments! I got two of them in two battles!

Sean Firehunter level 76 and rising

Explorer
Jun 22, 2010
Survivor
Jun 17, 2010
noyeh wrote:
And where is the burial grounds? What world?
It is in Mooshu

Survivor
Jul 20, 2014
in marleybone i got that green fairy pet on the first try of that dungeon XDD

Delver
Nov 05, 2011
What about getting a card pack from the free one item from KI pet pet perreau or what ever a few years ago. The chances were estimated to one in a thousand!

Survivor
Jun 29, 2012
My luck was when my mom got me a game card today.

Explorer
Sep 27, 2014
Chelsea Frostgiver on Apr 24, 2015 wrote:
My luck was when my mom got me a game card today.
Genuine question:
How lucky am I that I got an Enchanted Armament pet my one and only time through Olympus?

(I do know that everybody gets the Sky Iron Hasta, and I do still use it.)

Survivor
Jun 29, 2012
Sneezypants05 on Apr 24, 2015 wrote:
Genuine question:
How lucky am I that I got an Enchanted Armament pet my one and only time through Olympus?

(I do know that everybody gets the Sky Iron Hasta, and I do still use it.)
I'm confused..

Survivor
Jan 12, 2011
I got two harpys and a golden ram from one Atlantea run XD

Survivor
Apr 05, 2015
Cool! My luck so far is that my wizards Laura and Saffron defeated Rattlebones and got the Myth Sprite on the 1st try! I wasn't even farming! Then, Laura got 2 brown spiders in the Pagoda. After that, Laura defeated Prince Gobblestone and got a snow serpent pet on her 1st try, though I was expecting at least 10 battles.

Laura Ashblossom, Level 20

Saffron Legendheart, Level 6

Explorer
Jan 15, 2013
Popman98 on May 31, 2010 wrote:
a few days ago i decided to try to get some of the rare pets with my gm because i had nothing better to do. i decided to go get blue ghost first. so i went to general akilies and got ready for what i was excpecting to be like 50 battles. i walked in there, beat him in 3 turn, and guess what he dropped immediatley? blue ghost! what on earth are the chances of that? it took my mind a minute to except that i had really got a pet on my first try. it was crazy! any one gotten lucky like this before?
I know the feeling, except that mine was even more lucky! Here is the story of ultimate pet farming;
One day, I was feeling bored. So, I decided to fight Rattlebones for no apparent reason. As soon as the battle was over,(which was very soon, consider the fact that he's RATTLEBONES), I got a myth sprite or whatever they're called. I was shocked, and decided to get on a different wizard and fight him. Got ANOTHER myth sprite!

"Okay, this is extremely weird. I'm going to try it on one more wizard." I thought. So I did.

Guess what happened?
Another myth sprite!!!

A couple months/weeks,(I really don't remember how much later), a friend of mine wanted a pet, so I told her to defeat Rattlebones. She defeated him like 3,000,000 times but the pet didn't drop. I guess he was out of sprites.

Survivor
Oct 20, 2012
yeah i was this lucky (im lvl 11 life) i was supposted to kill these rotting fodders to get there spades but than i get into a battle with not 2 it was 3 rottign fodders and i didn't have to do anything my companion's killed em 3 round so i got 3 spades ! :D

Survivor
Feb 01, 2014
ChrissyFlower on May 29, 2015 wrote:
I know the feeling, except that mine was even more lucky! Here is the story of ultimate pet farming;
One day, I was feeling bored. So, I decided to fight Rattlebones for no apparent reason. As soon as the battle was over,(which was very soon, consider the fact that he's RATTLEBONES), I got a myth sprite or whatever they're called. I was shocked, and decided to get on a different wizard and fight him. Got ANOTHER myth sprite!

"Okay, this is extremely weird. I'm going to try it on one more wizard." I thought. So I did.

Guess what happened?
Another myth sprite!!!

A couple months/weeks,(I really don't remember how much later), a friend of mine wanted a pet, so I told her to defeat Rattlebones. She defeated him like 3,000,000 times but the pet didn't drop. I guess he was out of sprites.
thats weird BUT when I tried to defeat the second boss in winterbane I got the BEST pet ever I think it was called a koto. It does the koto spell witch is a spell that does 500 something damage

-Nicolis troll breath level 21

Survivor
Apr 05, 2015
bankrupt12 on May 30, 2015 wrote:
thats weird BUT when I tried to defeat the second boss in winterbane I got the BEST pet ever I think it was called a koto. It does the koto spell witch is a spell that does 500 something damage

-Nicolis troll breath level 21
Awesome! Since Saffron has Winterbane Hall, she'll try to find some friends to team up with, and then see if she gets a Koto, too.

Also, today Saffron defeated Krokopatra and got a Life Troll on the 1st try. When I was actually doing the quest! The Life Troll is named Baby Moose. (I think that is funny.)

Survivor
Oct 20, 2012
dude it was the same for me when i was lvl 16 i was going to kill keeper of the fang just for questing but instead she dropped the pet when i killed here i was so happy today i don't want this pet to ever leave me!

Explorer
Jan 15, 2013
Wow, yesterday when my was defeating Malistaire for the first time, he dropped a storm hound!

Survivor
Aug 06, 2014
Wizard city is a amaxing place for wizard i give this game a thumbs up!