Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

this is hilarious (and lucky)

AuthorMessage
Defender
Nov 15, 2008
my friend got a red ghost drop from nightshade on first try and i got blue banshee and midnight sprite :D

matthew wyrmblade lvl 82

home is where the wand is :P

Survivor
Jan 16, 2013
Angelocean on May 31, 2010 wrote:
Yeah, this morning when I learned of the life beetle off of central... first fight with Plague Oni and I get not 1, but 2 life beetles! I have twins O:.
I have a death scarab +

Explorer
Jun 20, 2013
Survivor
Apr 04, 2012
lol I got some "no auction" awesome blade thing in DS the other day. It turns out that it's better than I thought, because like five people have already asked me about it, and I've never seen anyone else with one. But that's not even the best part! The very next battle, I got a "no auction" robe with like the best stats of all time for a lvl 50 Balance wizard! And lucky for me, I happen to be Balance! So anyways, I'm feeling pretty cool walkin' around the spiral in my new awesome gear.

David DuneStrider, level 51

Explorer
Apr 11, 2012
I was doing NightShade with my brother ( I was lvl 11 or 12 ) and when we were done I got a Dark Sprite pet! Lol I was lucky! I can't believe i got the Dark Sprite pet! I didn't even knew it exsit! So i guess i got it lucky! Lol i guess we can call that luck!

Megan Skywalker, Level 59 Ice Wizard

Survivor
Mar 28, 2010
Hey my first battle with Malistare in Golem Tower I got a Jaguar Treasure Card and a Patriotic Leupercaun.

Quinn GoldenShield Level 22

Survivor
Jun 12, 2012
Popman98 on May 31, 2010 wrote:
a few days ago i decided to try to get some of the rare pets with my gm because i had nothing better to do. i decided to go get blue ghost first. so i went to general akilies and got ready for what i was excpecting to be like 50 battles. i walked in there, beat him in 3 turn, and guess what he dropped immediatley? blue ghost! what on earth are the chances of that? it took my mind a minute to except that i had really got a pet on my first try. it was crazy! any one gotten lucky like this before?
LOL. Something like that happened to me. When I was about level 5 or so on my main wizard, I had the quest to defeat Rattlebones. I expected him to drop a robe or something. Guess what he dropped. A MYTH SPRITE! I was like O_O I have a pet! And that pet grew up to be my first Teen level pet, Ginger.

Survivor
Jun 17, 2012
i try hard to get that one dang fairy pet from rattlebones its been... what? 50 battles?

Defender
Feb 16, 2010
in grizzlehiem i fought the yellow troll in the the place with the hot springs first time ever fought him and a got the ultra rare pet called the mustered troll XD i laughed my head off because of the name!!! if you want him hes in a cave by the camp on the hill left of you or close to it . i solo it so i got a better chance but the troll is yellow (like the name suggests XD ) i have been to and seen alot of houses on the internet and seen pet name lists but not one mentions or in the seen cases never seen ITS THAT RARE

if you want to see it add me im jack skull breeze lvl 49 i dont have access to any where in dragonspyre above the grandchasem or in grizzlehiem above the one next to serverstad pass but anywhere under dragonspyre where i told you is fine so look for me

jack skullbreeze lvl 49 (soon to be lvl 50) pyromancer title master of fire pet helephant named lord gizmo black panther mount or black stallion mount wearing stitched red dragoon Armour with stitched red dragonspyre type cap with the three goldish things above the black line
see you (maybe) in the spiral bye

Defender
Feb 16, 2010
if im wrong tell me where to look on a pet list

-jack skullbreeze master of fire

Survivor
Jun 10, 2013
I got an Ash Spider, and I don't even know how!

Explorer
Jun 30, 2013
Popman98 on May 31, 2010 wrote:
a few days ago i decided to try to get some of the rare pets with my gm because i had nothing better to do. i decided to go get blue ghost first. so i went to general akilies and got ready for what i was excpecting to be like 50 battles. i walked in there, beat him in 3 turn, and guess what he dropped immediatley? blue ghost! what on earth are the chances of that? it took my mind a minute to except that i had really got a pet on my first try. it was crazy! any one gotten lucky like this before?
Wow, lucky! On my Storm wizard I have beat him 100+ times and I've only gotten him once...

Champion
Dec 03, 2012
Molly the Balance ... on Jun 17, 2013 wrote:
Today.. Even better!!!!

Buying pharaoh's hoard packs and thought "this will be my last time no mount for me". I bought one and I got the mount I was going for!!! Oh, and also (this I can not believe and I witnessed it) on my first keepers lore pack I got the keeper of the flame!! My FIRST PACK!!! And I really wanted this spell!!!!
Molly 59
Savannah 8
Destiny 8
On my destiny ice, on my 1ST try I got a blue ghost from akilles!! And I wasn't even farming!!

Survivor
Jan 01, 2009
Lol when it comes to drops I get so crazy lucky its not even funny I went and did pagoda the other day and I gt four ninja pigs, two brown spiders and a black spider. And not to mention at the end of the dungeon I got the sword that comes with the dungeon I felt kind of guilty like I stole the wand from my friend chris because he went thruogh the dungeon like a hundred times and never got the wand.And another story here is I opend my first pack of cards from the crown shop and got five pets in one pack and on the third pack I got the astral spear.

Wolf griffandust lvl 31 pyromancer.Peace out

Squire
Jul 04, 2012
I got the adorbeal (sorry for my spelling) robes and then beat something in Dragonspyre and got the same thing!

Defender
Jun 06, 2009
I'm very happy with my pet drops, I think KI must have improved the rate. By the way, shouldn't these posts be in pet now?

Survivor
Aug 06, 2009
when i was fighting nightshade for the first time i got a midnight sprite and didn't know it was rare so i ended up selling it :(. But i got a life scarab from the plague oni on my first try.

Explorer
Feb 05, 2011
When I fought Lord Nightshade for the first time, I got a midnight sprite.
Jared Shadowbreaker Level 64 Life

Survivor
Jun 27, 2013
Glacier Girl on Jun 26, 2013 wrote:
I was doing NightShade with my brother ( I was lvl 11 or 12 ) and when we were done I got a Dark Sprite pet! Lol I was lucky! I can't believe i got the Dark Sprite pet! I didn't even knew it exsit! So i guess i got it lucky! Lol i guess we can call that luck!

Megan Skywalker, Level 59 Ice Wizard
You Didn't Know A Dark Sprite Existed? That Makes No Sense At All, You Can See Billions Of Dark Sprites In Unicorn Way!!!

Survivor
Nov 23, 2012
i got a life troll on my 1st try beating krokopatra

Explorer
Nov 16, 2012
I Battled Viktor snowcrusher I think it was and on the first try i got a Skeleton warrior and also I Battled The Kraken boss in the plaza of conquest and on my first try i got a storm snowman i got so lucky.

Survivor
Feb 13, 2010
alex11098 on Jun 22, 2010 wrote:
A few days ago, i fought the jade oni and got two jade oni pets. then i went back to the plague oni and got four pets! one troll and three life beetles!

And about a week ago i fought the crazed tree spirit for the crabling, and after two fights of four trees in all, i got four crablings!!!

Am i lucky, or is it a very GOOD glitch?
That's amazing!! When I farm I barely ever get what I want. One time I farmed for the silver-back wildclaw, and I didn't get it until like the 20th try!!

Explorer
Mar 23, 2013
Lol i was helping a friend who was trying to get the blue ghost. I got it on the first try and she was so jelly!!

Survivor
Mar 09, 2012
I don't know if this is lucky but first time I did pagoda I killed first two people and got yellow ghost pet, brown spider pet, and stone colossus! can someone tell me if this is lucky or not?

Survivor
Jun 03, 2009
I was fighting Nightshade and I got the Blue Banshee, I also was fighting a boss in Grizzleheim, forgot what the name of the boss was, but I got a life Minotaur.

Rylee
Level 76