Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

this is hilarious (and lucky)

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 16, 2012
Popman98 wrote:
a few days ago i decided to try to get some of the rare pets with my gm because i had nothing better to do. i decided to go get blue ghost first. so i went to general akilies and got ready for what i was excpecting to be like 50 battles. i walked in there, beat him in 3 turn, and guess what he dropped immediatley? blue ghost! what on earth are the chances of that? it took my mind a minute to except that i had really got a pet on my first try. it was crazy! any one gotten lucky like this before?

I know! I went to battle Rattlebones because I found out sometimes you get a Myth Sprite. And guess what happened?! I got one.

Survivor
Jan 08, 2012
back when i was a novice in unicorn way,the first time i battled rattlebones and then he dropped a myth sprite pet! SO LUCKY:)
TITANSTONE

Explorer
Apr 21, 2012
i got the Myth sprite on 1st try. i do not think i got blue ghost on 1st try but i do have it now. i can not get any of night shade's pets though. to hard. i cant get Alicane's either. i did get Grubb's pet on my 1st try.

Explorer
Feb 25, 2012
a few weeks ago i was in kroktopia fighting krokopatra and i wasnt paying attention cus my favourite tv show was on and krokopatra used some kind of strong attack and i went to like 20 hp and i looked to the computer screen and im like WHAT THE H!? straight away i chose satyr but it fizzled and i say oh no im doomed! luckily krokopatra didnt attack next round still no healing spells krokopatra doesnt attack and next round i was so lucky and got fairy. just that fairy was enough to save me! but krokopatra attacked and i had like ten hp that time then i was doomed but satyr came up i used it and i got healed fully and krokopatra attacked that satyr saved me! that was 3 or 4 close calls. count for yourself!

Survivor
May 07, 2011
Yeah I have fighting Krokopatra I got a Life Troll in one go. And it was my quest too.

I got Sprite ( Not myth sprite! Kinda sprite that heals) from Alicane in my first go. So far I have only seen one person that has the sprite.

Also got Myth Sprite from Rattlebones and i can't remember any more! :

-Chrisina DreamGem
Life
Level 36
Oni Slayer

Give me a shout if ya see me

Defender
Feb 17, 2012
I have a friend in real life who is FTP, and farmed rattlebones a series of times. We got together and calculated the results, and 3 out of 4 times she got a myth sprite! I then started to farm him and got none! Anyway, it has not got a very high pedigree so what's the point?

Survivor
Jun 30, 2012
Yeah I was that lucky before I was trying to get the blue ghost too and then poof I got it

Defender
May 22, 2011
i got the rat magician pet from one of the counterweights in marleybone on the first try. I wasn't even farming.

Survivor
Aug 22, 2009
Haha, yeah. I just got a few crowns and i wanted to spend some of them on the packs, so I decided to buy first was the Knight's Lore. But accidentally, some how I bought the Wyvern's Hoard Pack instead. I was so surprised to find that i got one of the wyvern mounts on my first (accidental) buy!
Jazzy Thunderstaff Lvl 86 Pyromancer

Survivor
Nov 24, 2011
David8675309 on Jun 28, 2010 wrote:
I got Storm Serpent on my first try, and i wasn't even farming!
which boss? I'm gonna farm for awhile instead of really starting MB

Survivor
Jun 21, 2012
i did with the gobbler king and got the snow serpent but i can not get any other pet in the whole game so i really want to get that changed but for now i will try to hatch oh and my guy is always up for hatching so my username is Brian Waterbreaker and am in a Dino bundle suit level 43 or higher

Survivor
Aug 16, 2012
Here's something odd: my friend teleported me into pagoda, so I battle people: NOT FARMING! and out of nowhere: kumo oni drops a ninja pig pet! I already had a pet i liked: my golden piggle, unluckily.
"If you can make it all the way, why can't I?"
Sean EarthSong, Lvl 33 Pyromancer A+ Student( with wands for any battle- literally! I have a fire wand, an ice, a storm, a myth, a life, a death, and a balance!)
Justin GreenCoin, Lvl 9 Therugist Hero of Unicorn Way

Explorer
Jul 16, 2012
Popman98 on May 31, 2010 wrote:
a few days ago i decided to try to get some of the rare pets with my gm because i had nothing better to do. i decided to go get blue ghost first. so i went to general akilies and got ready for what i was excpecting to be like 50 battles. i walked in there, beat him in 3 turn, and guess what he dropped immediatley? blue ghost! what on earth are the chances of that? it took my mind a minute to except that i had really got a pet on my first try. it was crazy! any one gotten lucky like this before?
You won't belive this... the same thing happened to me! My motive was to get a Ghost Dragon, but I never did the breeding. I have the crowns variety. However, I have so much Ghosts, you can call my first two houses haunted!

Survivor
Feb 05, 2011
Well since everyone is talking bout pet drops, I got a Skelton when farming snowcrusher for a hat

Survivor
Mar 11, 2012
when i was in someplace with friends i barely did anything i got a ninja pig sprite a brown spider and i forgot the rest

Explorer
Dec 02, 2010
When the Skyvern Hoard Pack came out, I was desperately trying to get the Myth wand, but instead I got the Skyvern mount in about five tries. Considering how much a could have spent, I consider that really lucky!

Survivor
Jul 18, 2010
I got a blue banshee from blackhope and a dark fairy from one of the cyclopes boss dudes on cyclopes lane in wizard city.

Survivor
Jul 18, 2010
Igloogirl3 wrote:
1. Its Plague oni, Shiritaki Temple last boss.
2. When I first tried to get Life Beetle I got one called Tiger!
When I got a life beetle I was just level 32 and I teleported to a friend there.

Survivor
Jul 17, 2010
Went to fight beloq(Zafaria) to advance the storyline and he pwned me......................and then again.......got a few friends to help me and guess what ......he dropped a skink on my 3rd try!

Survivor
Jun 24, 2011
I got lucky i defeated rattle bones and got a sprite on my first try! Then i got a Scare Crow pet! From water works

Survivor
Jun 06, 2012
Popman98 on May 31, 2010 wrote:
I was waiting for my arena pvp to start so i went to battle a lost soul cuz i was bored. XD After I finished the battle I got 1 day Seraph Wings. I was like OMG!

- Scarlet MistCloud lvl 71 Starting Av

Survivor
May 15, 2012
David8675309 on Jun 28, 2010 wrote:
I got Storm Serpent on my first try, and i wasn't even farming!
Same here mb the couterweights

Survivor
Sep 25, 2010
I've gotten two jackets of withstanding from lord nightshade.

Survivor
May 11, 2009
I got my robe the first time I defeated Malistaire!!

Survivor
Jul 01, 2012
wow! that is hilarios! (and lucky) XD once I was trying to get a high level robe then when i fought lord brmble in westyria, guess what? i got a robe that was WAY higher level than i was so it was for level 80+ and I was only level 32!