Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

this is hilarious (and lucky)

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 08, 2009
Delver
Jan 29, 2009
Igloogirl3 wrote:
THIS IS MORE LUCKY THEN ALL COMMENTS!

I got FrostZilla, which is like blue ice stormzilla, off a 3,500 health boss with 1,210 minion ON FIRST GO! FIRST GO!
showoff

Delver
Jan 29, 2009
noyeh wrote:
SorceressMiklai wrote:
Angelocean wrote:
MORE LUCK TODAY :D. Life troll from Krokopatra second fight. And me and my friend got a blue banshee from NightShade. I think my luck has just run out now. :( BTW, were in MS is the crazed forest spirit, I want to farm it for the crabling, but IDK where it is.

Crazed Forest Spirit is in the Ancient Burial Grounds.

And where is the burial grounds? What world?
mooshu

Explorer
Jul 08, 2009
Survivor
Apr 04, 2010
i got a STORM HOUND from malistaire and i was just trying to get my grand robe

Survivor
Jun 20, 2010
I got a ride from easiest boss in the spiral-first one you can fight- the Fairy Queen!!!! What the...!? 2nd time I beat her.

P.S.- Warning low-levels!!! General Akilles is hard!
P.S.S.- Don't criticize me for saying that! :x

Caitlin Nightrider, Level 10 Theurgist

Defender
Jun 13, 2009
Popman98 wrote:
a few days ago i decided to try to get some of the rare pets with my gm because i had nothing better to do. i decided to go get blue ghost first. so i went to general akilies and got ready for what i was excpecting to be like 50 battles. i walked in there, beat him in 3 turn, and guess what he dropped immediatley? blue ghost! what on earth are the chances of that? it took my mind a minute to except that i had really got a pet on my first try. it was crazy! any one gotten lucky like this before?
yep, life beetle, plague oni [randomly] first try, deathbat, felt like doing tree of life on my new wizard, got a deathbat from the big boss, [the one before death oni] RANDOMLY

Defender
Jun 13, 2009
Popman98 wrote:
a few days ago i decided to try to get some of the rare pets with my gm because i had nothing better to do. i decided to go get blue ghost first. so i went to general akilies and got ready for what i was excpecting to be like 50 battles. i walked in there, beat him in 3 turn, and guess what he dropped immediatley? blue ghost! what on earth are the chances of that? it took my mind a minute to except that i had really got a pet on my first try. it was crazy! any one gotten lucky like this before?
btw i got death cyclops second time i killed general greystone :D

Defender
Jun 13, 2009
Honeybee313 wrote:
I wasn't even trying for a pet, but I got a Satyr pet that gives one Satyr card. I didn't even know there was such a pet. I think I was doing the last obsidian chest in Dean's cell in the Labyrinth, but I'm not quite sure that's where it came from. But I like it anyway !!!
thats not a pet drop you get it when you beat the level 48 life quest where you get rebirth

Defender
Jun 13, 2009
Igloogirl3 wrote:
THIS IS MORE LUCKY THEN ALL COMMENTS!

I got FrostZilla, which is like blue ice stormzilla, off a 3,500 health boss with 1,210 minion ON FIRST GO! FIRST GO!
uh, thats not so rare, also the person who got a troll and three life scarabs and four crablings is WAY more lucky then a frostzilla :x

Defender
Jun 13, 2009
noyeh wrote:
Igloogirl3 wrote:
hunteray09 wrote:
SorceressMiklai wrote:
Angelocean wrote:
MORE LUCK TODAY :D. Life troll from Krokopatra second fight. And me and my friend got a blue banshee from NightShade. I think my luck has just run out now. :( BTW, were in MS is the crazed forest spirit, I want to farm it for the crabling, but IDK where it is.

Crazed Forest Spirit is in the Ancient Burial Grounds.

But what quest do you get for it? I looked and looked but i couldn't find the quest. I REALLY WANT A CRABLING SO PLZ SOMEONE POST BACK AND TELL HOW!!!!!!

No no no no no no no, you dont get it. I mean there IS a quest for Crazed Forest Spirits, but you just keep fighting them for fun till ya get one.
In other words you dont get it by a quest

Yeah I have had that happen to me. I fought General Achilles three times and he dropped a blue ghost for me as well. Get this, I fought Grub once and got the cat that flips the coin not on a multiple try but the very first try. I was surprised. Of course that is really all he dropped After all that fighting I thought I was getting more. Another disappointment also when I got the egg it showed a spell card that came with it. But guess what? When it hatched the spell card was no where to be seen on my pet. So I was a bit tiffed. But hey, not many can say they get a pet on the very first fight ever!
it gives a spell at ancient, get it to ancient and it will show and give you a spell :?

Defender
Jun 13, 2009
AnimalGrrl wrote:
I got a ride from easiest boss in the spiral-first one you can fight- the Fairy Queen!!!! What the...!? 2nd time I beat her.

wait who the heck is fairy queen, all i know is fairy queen is a pet you get from smogger that gives the spell fairy and heals someone for 480 health,

P.S. no offense, [cause you said no mean, and i mght say this cause i level 50 death, but even when i fought him] GENERAL AKILLIES IS GENERAL NOOB

Survivor
May 12, 2010
Once when i fought that gobbler prince on colossuss blvd I got the ice serpent pet on my first try, and I was on the actual quest line!

Explorer
Jul 23, 2009
GEEZ! YOU PEOPLE ARE LUCKY! I only get pet drops if i dont know the boss drops them. If i do, i have to fight it for days, or more commonly, weeks. The longest i have ever taken to farm something was the gurtok demon in plaza of conquests. I farmed him for TWO MONTHS and didnt get ANYTHING OF VALUE. I stil dont have the pet he drops. I think I dont really have very much luck. :?

Survivor
Aug 15, 2010
I got a really AWESOME pet that I wanted, I got it in the first try! It was LifeBat in Nidevallir (sry if i spelled it wrong) and it was against the Brothers! I was excited cause it only took one try but what really makes my heart break is to see my friend so upset because he farmed the brothers for a long time for a lifebat but no luck. He was so upset but then he said: "Well, at least one of us got it :)." And I smiled back and I told him I would farm with him more if he would like, and he said: "No, its ok, we can go have some more fun."

Then, we went to another boss and fought and he got a Pet on that boss! Soooooo... It was a win, win situation!

Thanks for taking the time reading this!

Cya!

Survivor
Jul 25, 2010
that happend to me too when me and my bro fought the prince is collusus bolevard i got a ice seprent pet and my bro was SO mad that he didn't get one :-)

Survivor
Apr 25, 2010
Popman98 wrote:

yea i did i beat a boss and got a pet ice snake named princess dexter

Survivor
Jul 05, 2009
My storm seems to be very good at getting swords!
He got; Avalanche's Legendary Cutlass
Soulsinger's Soulsword
Plague Oni's Sapphire Blade
Orin Grimcaster's Sword
Dean Darkflame's Cleaver

I guess I'm just lucky! :D :D :D
Gabriel Griffinhaven level 48 diviner
Daniel Emeraldcaster level 50 thaumaturge

Delver
Feb 18, 2010
HIVE20 wrote:
GEEZ! YOU PEOPLE ARE LUCKY! I only get pet drops if i dont know the boss drops them. If i do, i have to fight it for days, or more commonly, weeks. The longest i have ever taken to farm something was the gurtok demon in plaza of conquests. I farmed him for TWO MONTHS and didnt get ANYTHING OF VALUE. I stil dont have the pet he drops. I think I dont really have very much luck. :?

Amber N.= hey that sounds like a friend of min Isaac S. are you him? if not sry.

Delver
Jan 29, 2009
Delver
Jan 29, 2009
nightriderfan wrote:
I got a really AWESOME pet that I wanted, I got it in the first try! It was LifeBat in Nidevallir (sry if i spelled it wrong) and it was against the Brothers! I was excited cause it only took one try but what really makes my heart break is to see my friend so upset because he farmed the brothers for a long time for a lifebat but no luck. He was so upset but then he said: "Well, at least one of us got it :)." And I smiled back and I told him I would farm with him more if he would like, and he said: "No, its ok, we can go have some more fun."

Then, we went to another boss and fought and he got a Pet on that boss! Soooooo... It was a win, win situation!

Thanks for taking the time reading this!

Cya!
me too

Survivor
Aug 14, 2009
Popman98 wrote:

One time I got a ride from the Fairy Queen!!! Easiest boss- Rank 1!
I'm pretty lucky, period. Every time I fight a boss, (almost) I get a unique drop I can use! :D

-Caitlin Nightrider, Level 19 Theurgist, Krok Thrasher

Survivor
Jul 08, 2010
Me and my wife both got the fire serpent pet from the same boss fight on our first try. It shocked us both so much.

Survivor
Aug 14, 2009
Mattcactus wrote:
AnimalGrrl wrote:

wait who the heck is fairy queen, all i know is fairy queen is a pet you get from smogger that gives the spell fairy and heals someone for 480 health,

P.S. no offense, [cause you said no mean, and i mght say this cause i level 50 death, but even when i fought him] GENERAL AKILLIES IS GENERAL NOOB

The fairy queen is in unicorn way as a wandering boss.BTW, you're ok on the akilles comment. I'd understand, being you're Grand. I'm now level 20, so hi Grizzleheim! It's just for fun, so why not?

Survivor
Mar 03, 2009
Angelocean wrote:
Yeah, this morning when I learned of the life beetle off of central... first fight with Plague Oni and I get not 1, but 2 life beetles! I have twins O:.

oh my gosh. i'm SO jelous! what are the chances of that happening again?