Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

this is hilarious (and lucky)

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jun 11, 2009
a few days ago i decided to try to get some of the rare pets with my gm because i had nothing better to do. i decided to go get blue ghost first. so i went to general akilies and got ready for what i was excpecting to be like 50 battles. i walked in there, beat him in 3 turn, and guess what he dropped immediatley? blue ghost! what on earth are the chances of that? it took my mind a minute to except that i had really got a pet on my first try. it was crazy! any one gotten lucky like this before?

Geographer
Jun 09, 2009
Yeah, this morning when I learned of the life beetle off of central... first fight with Plague Oni and I get not 1, but 2 life beetles! I have twins O:.

Defender
Jun 11, 2009
nice, that was lucky. and i didnt know jade oni dropped life beetle.

i have alao heard that crazed forest spirit drops a crabling or something

?.?

i fought him all day yesterday, but he didnt drop it. guess my luck from the other day has run out.

Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
Totally. First, I got my Grandmaster gear when I wasn't even gm yet. And I wasn't even trying! Got my shoes first time I defeated Snowcrusher. My hat when I defeated Kraysys. And my robe the second time I defeated Malistaire.

This has nothing to do with drops, but like a month ago my lvl 12 diviner defeated a 1, 500 boss with a partner in his 600's by herself. Woot, baby, woot! Shows right there the power of storm.

I also was farming rare pets yesterday, and I got the Blue Banshee from Nightshade on like my 10th try. Not as lucky as some stuff, but I've farmed Homunculus for his longblade and after what felt like the billionth time, I finally got it!

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
I wasn't even trying for a pet, but I got a Satyr pet that gives one Satyr card. I didn't even know there was such a pet. I think I was doing the last obsidian chest in Dean's cell in the Labyrinth, but I'm not quite sure that's where it came from. But I like it anyway !!!

Geographer
Jun 09, 2009
MORE LUCK TODAY :-D. Life troll from Krokopatra second fight. And me and my friend got a blue banshee from NightShade. I think my luck has just run out now. :-( BTW, were in MS is the crazed forest spirit, I want to farm it for the crabling, but IDK where it is.

Survivor
Dec 13, 2009
Defender
Jun 11, 2009
yes my luck has returned! i got the crabling today! crazed forest spirit in ms, ancient burial grounds does drop the crabling. confirmed. takes a long time though. i think its lucky though just to have it.

Delver
May 29, 2009
Angelocean wrote:
MORE LUCK TODAY :D. Life troll from Krokopatra second fight. And me and my friend got a blue banshee from NightShade. I think my luck has just run out now. :( BTW, were in MS is the crazed forest spirit, I want to farm it for the crabling, but IDK where it is.

Crazed Forest Spirit is in the Ancient Burial Grounds.

Survivor
May 03, 2009
Popman98 wrote:
nice, that was lucky. and i didnt know jade oni dropped life beetle.

i have alao heard that crazed forest spirit drops a crabling or something

?.?

i fought him all day yesterday, but he didnt drop it. guess my luck from the other day has run out.

I'ts plague oni that drops it not jade oni. BTW in ravenscar when you have that quest that you have to defeat gurtok the demon ( helephant ) you get fire bats and i got it XD first time

Survivor
Dec 11, 2009
Angelocean wrote:
Yeah, this morning when I learned of the life beetle off of central... first fight with Plague Oni and I get not 1, but 2 life beetles! I have twins O:.
me to

Defender
Mar 06, 2009
Yeah like 10 times! But it was like 8 months ago.
~Jesse Ghostwhisper
Grandmaster Fire
Master of Fire

Delver
Jan 29, 2009
Popman98 wrote:
a few days ago i decided to try to get some of the rare pets with my gm because i had nothing better to do. i decided to go get blue ghost first. so i went to general akilies and got ready for what i was excpecting to be like 50 battles. i walked in there, beat him in 3 turn, and guess what he dropped immediatley? blue ghost! what on earth are the chances of that? it took my mind a minute to except that i had really got a pet on my first try. it was crazy! any one gotten lucky like this before?
i got seraph wings on my first try on grubb.(after mounts came) 8)

Squire
Jun 19, 2009
SorceressMiklai wrote:
Angelocean wrote:
MORE LUCK TODAY :D. Life troll from Krokopatra second fight. And me and my friend got a blue banshee from NightShade. I think my luck has just run out now. :( BTW, were in MS is the crazed forest spirit, I want to farm it for the crabling, but IDK where it is.

But what quest do you get for it? I looked and looked but i couldn't find the quest. I REALLY WANT A CRABLING SO PLZ SOMEONE POST BACK AND TELL HOW!!!!!!

Survivor
Dec 06, 2008
A few days ago, i fought the jade oni and got two jade oni pets. then i went back to the plague oni and got four pets! one troll and three life beetles!

And about a week ago i fought the crazed tree spirit for the crabling, and after two fights of four trees in all, i got four crablings!!!

Am i lucky, or is it a very GOOD glitch?

Survivor
May 06, 2010
i was going to harvest the jade oni's pet and i was expecting over 60 battles or something but then he just drops jade oni pet first time :-) :-)

Explorer
Feb 08, 2009
yeah me and my friends were fighting the bosses in hall of valor and one of my friends said that Ullik dropped death troll we won but no one got pet, so i went to the chest and put my last crowns in and got the troll just like that

Explorer
Feb 22, 2010
Delver
Feb 23, 2009
I remember once I battled someone in Krokotopia from the Krokosphinx and got the Sunbird. It came with the card, too. I was so happy, until I remembered I already had the Sunbird spell. :C I don't have it anymore, I sold it. But, that was about four months ago.

Sincerely,
Elizabeth MistLeaf
Level 41 Master Thaumaturge
Currently in;
Ancient Burial Grounds

To create a future, you must predict it.

Survivor
Feb 20, 2010
A few days ago I decided to farm for dark sprite. I got it on the first try! Alicane didn't want to give up the sprite, so I ended up battling him around 30 times. Yesterday, I farmed for ice snake pet. Got it on my seventh try. :) Not bad.

Mastermind
Jan 25, 2010
THIS IS MORE LUCKY THEN ALL COMMENTS!

I got FrostZilla, which is like blue ice stormzilla, off a 3,500 health boss with 1,210 minion ON FIRST GO! FIRST GO!

Mastermind
Jan 25, 2010
hunteray09 wrote:
SorceressMiklai wrote:
Angelocean wrote:

But what quest do you get for it? I looked and looked but i couldn't find the quest. I REALLY WANT A CRABLING SO PLZ SOMEONE POST BACK AND TELL HOW!!!!!!

No no no no no no no, you dont get it. I mean there IS a quest for Crazed Forest Spirits, but you just keep fighting them for fun till ya get one.
In other words you dont get it by a quest

Delver
Jun 09, 2010
Igloogirl3 wrote:
hunteray09 wrote:
SorceressMiklai wrote:
Angelocean wrote:

No no no no no no no, you dont get it. I mean there IS a quest for Crazed Forest Spirits, but you just keep fighting them for fun till ya get one.
In other words you dont get it by a quest

Yeah I have had that happen to me. I fought General Achilles three times and he dropped a blue ghost for me as well. Get this, I fought Grub once and got the cat that flips the coin not on a multiple try but the very first try. I was surprised. Of course that is really all he dropped After all that fighting I thought I was getting more. Another disappointment also when I got the egg it showed a spell card that came with it. But guess what? When it hatched the spell card was no where to be seen on my pet. So I was a bit tiffed. But hey, not many can say they get a pet on the very first fight ever!

Delver
Jun 09, 2010
SorceressMiklai wrote:
Angelocean wrote:

And where is the burial grounds? What world?

Survivor
Mar 29, 2009
i got a bossbanshee on my first try and i wasnt even going for it it was so weird (the dean in the labyrinth drops the boss banshee ) :-o :D :D :D :D :D