Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Crimson Fields

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 25, 2010
I am on my Spell Quest to the Crimson Fields, but the area will not let me in (the circles do not light up) - what do I need to do? I talked to the shopkeeper in town, but still not letting me enter. Help! Thanks.

Geographer
Jun 09, 2009
Try to enter it anyway, the same thing happened to me ( and still is happening) on the Tomb of the Beguiler, you may be able to enter it, though.

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
MrChuckles063 wrote:
I am on my Spell Quest to the Crimson Fields, but the area will not let me in (the circles do not light up) - what do I need to do? I talked to the shopkeeper in town, but still not letting me enter. Help! Thanks.

Crimson Fields is a main quest-line area. You need to earn your way to it. Usually, I am hitting about level 38 when I am there...I assume this is for your level 38 school quest. Like all such non-mainline quests, you'll have to wait or get a friend to take you in.

Survivor
Jul 03, 2009
The same thing happened to me. I got the Idea it was a bug preventing them to light up. I just stood om the circle and clicked the X key and I was able to enter the area. That is not the only place that happens. So remember to try it first.. :)

Survivor
Jan 18, 2009
i have gotten that quest too. buti completed it and then i got disconnected and when i check my quest it was blank and now i cant complete mooshu now

lvl 37 balance wizard

Survivor
Aug 11, 2009
I know, it may seem strange. But it was indeed the same deal for me in other areas. You can still go on and enter

Survivor
Dec 12, 2009
MrChuckles063 wrote:
you get a quest from soneone i think his name is hideo keebo you will have to fight a oni there but i never got a quest from a shopkeeper

Survivor
Dec 12, 2009
pirate1234 wrote:
i have gotten that quest too. buti completed it and then i got disconnected and when i check my quest it was blank and now i cant complete mooshu now

lvl 37 balance wizard
I'm sorry about what hapened pirate i was in marlybone and i got defeated other people were there but i lost so i went back and i didn't see the boss so the next day and he was there and i completed the quest by myself but when i didn't find the boss i was really mad

Explorer
Jun 11, 2010
Happens to me ALL THE TIME. Easy to get rid of though. What I do is just back in and out of the circles and it works for me. And if you have to, get a friend who has already done the dungeon, get them to go in, and then port to them. I have to do this every once in a while.

- Josh Dragonbreeze lvl 42 pyromancer