Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I need some help !

AuthorMessage
Defender
May 21, 2009
I need some help Greyrose or any knowledgeable wizard. Everyone knows about the new advanced pet system and the pet snacks wihch comes to my question. Does anyone know where every snack recipe vendor is, I have know idea where they would be? Also does anyone know where you can buy life snacks or recipe vendors with life snacks because there is like no life snacks?

ty for your help if you have helped me and ty for reading :P.

Explorer
Mar 19, 2009
christopher62597 wrote:
I need some help Greyrose or any knowledgeable wizard. Everyone knows about the new advanced pet system and the pet snacks wihch comes to my question. Does anyone know where every snack recipe vendor is, I have know idea where they would be? Also does anyone know where you can buy life snacks or recipe vendors with life snacks because there is like no life snacks?

ty for your help if you have helped me and ty for reading :P.
Um dude? There arent snakcs per a school. The snack vendor is in the Pavillion, but you cant make snacks on your own

Hero
May 19, 2009

Um dude? There arent snakcs per a school. The snack vendor is in the Pavillion, but you cant make snacks on your own

you are completly wrong, there are school specific snacks, there are snack vendors in every world, and you can make your own snacks.

Btw i dont know which vendor sells life snacks

Survivor
Jan 03, 2010
Life snacks are sold by the snack recipe vendor on Marleybone in Digmoore Station.

Defender
Jul 28, 2009
You can find pet snacks in every world in the spiral or make them but idk wich one sells life snacks :?

Wizard101 #1 Fan, Cole Stormspear