Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

pets

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 11, 2009
I an very dissapointed with the pet addigion.
I spent 50,000 training my pet , because wizard 101 said it would help with fights.
My pet is now ancient and all i got was a 5% incress in power pip chance .I an so upset with this , i dont not wish to race my pets. This is the worse thing they have added , i am very disspointed.If it was for racing only we should have been told in the begininng.If i had know this, i would never had trained the pet!

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
poppychilders wrote:
I an very dissapointed with the pet addigion.
I spent 50,000 training my pet , because wizard 101 said it would help with fights.
My pet is now ancient and all i got was a 5% incress in power pip chance .I an so upset with this , i dont not wish to race my pets. This is the worse thing they have added , i am very disspointed.If it was for racing only we should have been told in the begininng.If i had know this, i would never had trained the pet!

You know from the beginning if a pet is capable of giving you a lot of useful things. Don't count on common and un-common traits to make you smile. Rare is the level most player-desired traits start showing up.

Look at the number associated with your pet, if you want an awesome pet, get one that is a 50 or above...that means only rare, ultra-rare and epic traits.

Rare can boost stats (I have one that will max at ~+100 mana) and give cards (again, or mine I got a feint card).

And why should you have to pay at all? Maybe to craft favorite treats, but most of the time, as you are fighting on the spirial, you get drops. By leveling up you can also recharge, so it is a win-win thing to do.