Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Crowns Purchase Failing

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 13, 2008
Every time I try to purchase 2500 crowns for my side account, it goes through, but then it says it has failed. I've tried to do this over ten times, and every time it has failed. Why, and what can i do to correct that?

Hero
May 19, 2009
Survivor
Apr 21, 2010
Maybe not the case, I just tried to buy a one month subscription instead of just buying crowns this time and it still will not let me enter the area. telling me i still need crowns? HELP!

Hero
May 19, 2009
Badmasterrecords wrote:
Maybe not the case, I just tried to buy a one month subscription instead of just buying crowns this time and it still will not let me enter the area. telling me i still need crowns? HELP!

so you TRIED to buy a subscribtion? and you still cant enter the area? hmmmmmmmmm.....

Adherent
May 20, 2010
DarthNexus wrote:
Badmasterrecords wrote:

so you TRIED to buy a subscribtion? and you still cant enter the area? hmmmmmmmmm.....

Something might be corrupted. I suggest that you contact tech support directly and let them look into it.

Survivor
Mar 30, 2010
this happened to my mom when she tryed to buy crowns for me but it worked after like 20 times retrying it

Survivor
Dec 13, 2008
melloavery wrote:
this happened to my mom when she tryed to buy crowns for me but it worked after like 20 times retrying it

I've done it like, 20 times. :p and it wont work with any amount of crowns, actually, as i just discovered. :p

its also not a problem with my credit card. i re-entered all the credit card info and it still wont work. i really need some help with this one, guys.

Administrator
If you have any questions or concerns regarding billing, please send an email to: billing@kingsisle.com.

Please include your billing name and/or last FOUR* digits of the credit card in question (or your Wizard101 account username if you know it).
*Do not send us your complete credit card information!

{o,o}
  |)_)
 -?-?-