Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

pet hunting block

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Dec 18, 2009
every time i go pet hunting ALL i get is useless stuff and stuff that i CANT use such as "death only" and "life only" and i'm ice :x i can use it if it's stylish 8)
and usefull :-) ether rise the pet drop chances or the clothing drop will be all types or the player's type only and the only use for things like "life only" for me is selling for money to get more pets :x

Community Leader
Hello,
I would say check out fan sites, for guides on pets. pet drops are not always easy I have been trying for days for this one pet and no luck . I will keep going until i get it :)

Explorer
Dec 18, 2009
MeCatz wrote:
Hello,
I would say check out fan sites, for guides on pets. pet drops are not always easy I have been trying for days for this one pet and no luck . I will keep going until i get it :)
alright what are the fan sites and if you say twitter or you tube i'm not going to them

Hero
Aug 23, 2009
Seriously if you put half as much thought into searching for information as you do for your whining you would have noticed the links in the Wizard Community tab to a variety of fansites-many of them not "twitter" or "youtube" as you seem oddly hostile toward. I suggest www.Wizard101Central.com, but they may not be to your liking as they tend to be proactive, hardworking, and take offense to whiners.