Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

No Diamonds anywhere!!!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 13, 2010
Can anyone please help me? I have collected over 300 ore throughout the different worlds and only found 9 diamonds. I need to craft the rings of Apo something idk what they are called in DS. I am totally stuck trying to find the diamonds and the black lotus, it is impossible to find them at the bazaar too, i got no gold!!! The new world should contain more of those rare reagents!!! :(

Hero
May 19, 2009
Community Leader
Hello,
I see 20 diamonds in your hand ,How? those 300 ore can be transmuted into 20 dimonds ;) I transmute a lot all you have to do is buy the recipe and use the card table to transmute.

Hope this helps.

Hero
May 27, 2009
Did you buy the diamond transmute recipe? Check back with all the quest givers in the different worlds, they'll have the transmute recipes you'll need to make crafting easier.

Defender
May 28, 2009
When I had to get diamonds I was able to buy all of them at the bazaar!

Survivor
Apr 04, 2009
MeCatz wrote:
Hello,
I see 20 diamonds in your hand ,How? those 300 ore can be transmuted into 20 dimonds ;) I transmute a lot all you have to do is buy the recipe and use the card table to transmute.

Hope this helps.

I have the diamond recipe and the jewelers crafting table and enough ore to make several diamonds. However I don't seem to be allowed to use the jewelers crafting table to create the diamonds - I am an adept crafter. I have 3 time slots. What else do I need to be able to transmute ore into diamonds?

Survivor
Jul 24, 2009
jabm wrote:

I have the diamond recipe and the jewelers crafting table and enough ore to make several diamonds. However I don't seem to be allowed to use the jewelers crafting table to create the diamonds - I am an adept crafter. I have 3 time slots. What else do I need to be able to transmute ore into diamonds?

You need to use the card crafting table, not the jewelers one. This is because all reagents count as cards, not jewelery. :P

Survivor
Apr 04, 2009
gamer20609 wrote:
jabm wrote:

You need to use the card crafting table, not the jewelers one. This is because all reagents count as cards, not jewelery. :P

Thanks -- I figured that out after I posted this..
Thanks again -- it is a little confusing though..

Survivor
Dec 13, 2008
Survivor
Apr 04, 2009
markwizard101 wrote:
where do i get the recipe to turn ore into dimonds please help

I couldn't quite remember - so I checked around and I found a list posted by GoldHorizon on wizard101central.com http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?t=29846 and that list noted that Felicia Worthington in Marley Bone is from whom you buy it.

Hope this helps

Survivor
Feb 14, 2010
Where do I get the transmute recipe for the ore to a diamond? Reply back asap Thanks!

Hero
May 27, 2009
Um, the post right above yours has the answer right there. And it's from April...

Survivor
Jun 29, 2010
Uhmm, can someone tell us where to FIND the transmutate card for diamonds? Your all saying how to do USE the card but not where to find it. Which vendor, which world. Please help!

Defender
Sep 18, 2009
Crossfire, look up about 4 posts and you will see that back in June, they did post who sells it, and where.

Squire
Jan 21, 2010
When you talk to the marley bone crafting instructor, and you click buy, you may notice a small arrow pointing to the right, in the top right corner of the menu. click it and watch the menu change. In this fashion you can see that these vendors sell more than equipment recipes. They sell furniture and transmute recipes as well.