Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What school does a pet belong to

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 09, 2010
I'm trying to find a simple storm pet. However, I have not found a way to tell what school a pet belongs to before buying it. Is there some place that lists what school each pet belongs to or am I missing where the shops give you this info.

I've done some web searches but didn't find anything really useful.

Survivor
May 31, 2009
I've found that you have to kind of guess what school a pet belongs to by their name and appearance. I don't think it straight-out tells you anywhere. For example, you would guess that a Rain Colossus is a Storm pet, an Imp is a Life pet, etc. Hope this helps! :-)
-Rebecca R., Master Thaumaturge

Survivor
May 09, 2010
Ok let me ask this way then.,, Where can I find/locate/purchase a basic thunder school pet?

Survivor
Feb 03, 2010
bemil wrote:
Ok let me ask this way then.,, Where can I find/locate/purchase a basic thunder school pet?

Storm hound at the pet shop in the Pavilion is the only one i can think of off hand... it's a crown pet, btw.

Survivor
May 09, 2010
A very expensive crown pet. No way i'm spending that much on a secondary char. There is also a storm elf as a pvp award but, again, the costs are way too much. (it's not the tickets, it's the rank required)