Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

(wizard101) kingsisle quest creator!!!

AuthorMessage
Explorer
May 28, 2009
ok when your after lvl 50 you need something to do so why not a kingsisle quest creator??? you would make the quest and then computer automaticly says how much xp at the max, how many items, the best items you can get the how many gold you can get

so if i put a quest to defeat malistaire .. three times! for myself then it would tell my i'd get like ... 10,000 xp!!! and you'd get about 3,000 to 6,000 gold and a special pet or crafting item of some kind and maybe a colossus treasure card or something? you can just click create quest and then it would give you a page that says to fill it out, when you do it tells you the max stuff you can have, if it says 10,000 gold for doing this and you can select 5,000 if you want!!!

hope you enjoyed, please comment!

this is joseph nightflame grandmaster thaumuturge signing off in a exciting situation!!!

Hero
May 19, 2009
Mastermind
Jun 25, 2009
nice idea cause i am grand just WAITING and ITCHING for celestia but the quest creator would keep me entertained while i'm wait for celestia

hunter legendwraith level50 necromancer

Explorer
Jul 12, 2009
I think that they should make this an update that you earn after you finish celestia and then just completely get rid of the level cap!

Explorer
May 28, 2009
DarthNexus wrote:
why would you want xp if your already level 50?

idk but i mean you get it at level like ... 30

Survivor
Jul 19, 2008
um that's cool i wish that could happen but its too game breaking