Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Infernal salamander

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 07, 2009
Well i heard you can get a infernal salamander from the beguiler but i was wondering what does it look like because i never seen one in the game.

Hunter Nightblade

Geographer
Jun 09, 2009
I could of sworn is was a blue salamander with astral-like clothing... but after this update, I saw the Ice Salamander (where did that come from?), so now I don't know what to think.

Defender
Mar 05, 2009
There's a vendor near the Krokosphinx who sells both Heckhound and Ice Salamander pets. The Ice manders are new with the recent pet update.

One of my wizards has a pet Fire Salamander, it's a boss drop from one of Krokotopia's bosses but I don't remember which one. Odd though, at baby the Fire mander gives you a Myth damage card.

Geographer
Jun 09, 2009
StarsongKY wrote:
There's a vendor near the Krokosphinx who sells both Heckhound and Ice Salamander pets. The Ice manders are new with the recent pet update.

One of my wizards has a pet Fire Salamander, it's a boss drop from one of Krokotopia's bosses but I don't remember which one. Odd though, at baby the Fire mander gives you a Myth damage card.

I know that the vendor gives Ice Mander pet, I am saying that before it was added, that was what the Infernal Mander looked like.

Defender
Aug 30, 2009
StarsongKY wrote:

The fire salamander drops from prince manu nirini.