Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Master of the oasis badge

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 07, 2009
Just one question do you need to beat the tomb of the beguiler to get this badge because some people say yes and some say no.

Explorer
Mar 30, 2010
To get the badge you must complete EVERY QUEST in Krok

Matthew FireRider
Level 36
Magus Pyromancer

Survivor
May 01, 2010
I've got 5 GrandMasters, and I've never even heard of this badge. Do you by chance mean "Hero of Krokatopia"? If so, you'll need to defeat Krokopatra to claim this title...

Survivor
Jun 25, 2009
wizard 101 has just released this badge but i have completed all the quest over a year ago how come i dont have it?

Survivor
May 28, 2010
baikl wrote:
wizard 101 has just released this badge but i have completed all the quest over a year ago how come i don't have it?
maybe there still working on giving it to you, it was just released

Defender
May 10, 2010
dman546073 wrote:
baikl wrote:
wizard 101 has just released this badge but i have completed all the quest over a year ago how come i don't have it?
maybe there still working on giving it to you, it was just released
Maybe that they forgot to give it to you??? I don't know the real answer though.....

Survivor
Apr 10, 2010
there is a quest from the deck shop keeper in krokotopia that i was missing try that it worked for me

Defender
Mar 13, 2010
If you have all the other badges from Krokotopia (including the one you get from Tomb of the Beguiler), then go shopping.

Survivor
Aug 11, 2009
You must complete every Krokotopian quest, including story-line quests, to get this badge. Funny you would mention the Tomb of the Beguiler, though. I tried, and failed, that dungeon, yet I got the Master of the Oasis badge anyways. I think all you have to do is just go in the dungeon, that's all.

Connor Raveneyes

Survivor
Jul 26, 2010
Well as far as I can tell I have donr all of the quest there and I still don't have this badge. So if anyone can think of what I might have missed please let mem know. I got the shop keeper I even got scerect shoper what else is left.

Champion
Apr 18, 2010
shaggyzon2 wrote:
I've got 5 GrandMasters, and I've never even heard of this badge. Do you by chance mean "Hero of Krokatopia"? If so, you'll need to defeat Krokopatra to claim this title...

I have this badge. (Master of the Oasis) You have to complete every quest in krokotopia to get this. Hero of Krokotopia, just defeat Krokopatra

Daniel ThunderFlame

Level 50 Grandmaster Pyromancer

Survivor
Dec 17, 2009
DanielThunderFlame... wrote:
shaggyzon2 wrote:

I have this badge. (Master of the Oasis) You have to complete every quest in krokotopia to get this. Hero of Krokotopia, just defeat Krokopatra

Daniel ThunderFlame

Level 50 Grandmaster Pyromancer

I have done KT i dont know how many time (alot) never got the badge , Ive seen it , went from place to place in KT no one left to talk to and cant get this badge , and as you know till celstia opens there isn't anything to do except work on badges , this one eludes me still i have 5 grands none have ever had it . MYSTERY BADGE ! To me !

Survivor
Nov 05, 2009
actually you all are wrong, you have to defeat the boss in the temple of storms and you get hero of krokotopia cause thats how i got it, if i'm wrong, i'm sorry for saying your wrong, :-D

Survivor
Apr 15, 2009
NO! you do NOT need to beat the tomb of the beguiler I got the badge master of the oasis AND NEVER EVEN WENT IN THE TOMB OF THE BEGUILER. The ones who say yes you are crazy lol 8)

Survivor
Jun 17, 2010
I have a few characters and only the ones who have gone on to marleybone and talked to the crafting lady there have this badge, so maybe that is it? Wylham gives you the quest to talk to her after you create the second crafting quest from him, so technically all quests for krok arent complete untill you talk to the next craft teacher. Hope this helps

Defender
Oct 05, 2010
shaggyzon2 wrote:

well...

A. this is a new badge so thats why you never heard of it
plus
B. those badges are diffrent, for hero of krokotiopia you much beat all main storyline quests, and they lead up to to krokopatra. but for master of the oasis, you must beat ALL of the queasts in krok. this includes the tomb of begulair and the side quests give by the owner of the deck shop that you get once you recive hero of krok badge.

P.S. there is a simalar situation with the badges wizard city protecter( beat main storyline queasts for wizardcity) and savior of wizard city( beat ALL wizard city queasts including sunken city and colussus boulavard.)