Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Buddy lists should be bigger

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jul 19, 2009
I have a lot of friends who have deleted me because of their buddy lists being too big. They didn't even know. Perhaps maybe we can have more space on the lists or unlimited.

Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
Delver
May 29, 2009
I would like to see the lists get bigger as well. More importantly I would like to know why the pictures of the wizards on my friends list keeps reverting back to stick figure drawings. I have tried porting to them to get the pictures to show up, but the next day they go back to drawings again. Then there are the ones who are not online, therefore you can't port to them.

How is a wizard to know who is still active and who is not? If I knew I would feel better about deleting some off my list to make more room. I just haven't because I don't want to lose a friend I made in the game. I don't put just anyone on my list so the decision would be a hard one to make.

Community Leader
Historian
May 15, 2009
i would LOVE to have more space on my buddy list it would be better for all wizards and lets face it WHO would complain

Squire
Jul 08, 2009
I agree it should be either longer to 500-670 and I want my friends to update. I have friends that my friend card says they are lvl 35 then they become lvl 49!

Defender
Jun 04, 2009
dude i so agree i have so many great bff's and when a person asks me to be their friend i have to delete on of those! :(
Elizabeth GoldenBlossom

Defender
Mar 01, 2009
i agree with yous guys
i have so many friends as both of my characters and one of them isnt even a grandmaster(they get at least 10 requests per day) it is annoying to have to delete one just to get another so yeah we need more slots in the friends list
i also hate how sometimes the thing isnt updated too it is annoying i might have a friend that is lvl 40 and it might say they are lvl 32 kinda annoying
but as i said twice before there needs to be MORE slots in our friends list
Scarlet Redthorn grandmaster of fire
Chris Deathbringer lvl 33 of (guess what!) not death but life