Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Attention KingsIsle - Fleeing a 1v1 match!

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Dec 29, 2008
Is this working as designed? This is happening in 1v1 at least.

When one player fled a match , no rank point is awarded to the winner and no rank point is deducted from the one who fled . However the winner gets all the tickets (14). This is not good when no rank point is awarded/deducted. You can work as hard as you can and if your opponent is at the losing end, all he needs to do is flee and there goes your rank points as well.
I was trying to find the report bug button as I consider this as a bug. I cant find it anywhere here.

Explorer
Dec 20, 2008
Yep I am starting to have that done to me. As soon as they see they are going to lose they quit the game and keep their rank.

Defender
Feb 15, 2010
k so one day i was fighting a level 39 and im a level 26 i actually came CLOSE to beating him/her (cant remember) and right when he/she had like 203 life left and i had 199 life or 299 (cant remember again) and guess what he fled thus keeping the rank points just out of reach :( i was steamed so i i had to leave the computer for 5 minutes and come back

Defender
May 09, 2009
i understand your frustration if your in the lower levels and you cant kill in one attack. if you are in the higher levels my guess would be about 30-50 then you should be able to kill them in one hit. unless they use a shield then o well.

Explorer
Apr 12, 2010
this must be fixed due to the unfairness:
sparks123454 wrote:
k so one day i was fighting a level 39 and im a level 26 i actually came CLOSE to beating him/her (cant remember) and right when he/she had like 203 life left and i had 199 life or 299 (cant remember again) and guess what he fled thus keeping the rank points just out of reach i was steamed so i i had to leave the computer for 5 minutes and come back
Or
picantel wrote:
Yep I am starting to have that done to me. As soon as they see they are going to lose they quit the game and keep their rank
Wow that is pretty unfair... I hope you report this bug. :) or consider this as a bug also......