Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Pets at home??

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 27, 2009
I love the Pet Pavilion and all the new additions on pets, but from what I had heard, your pets could run around your home. Mine can't :-( . Is there something wrong with my home/computer, or did that addition just not make it to Live?

Amber DawnWhisper lvl 45 life

Administrator
If your pets are still eggs, they cannot be placed in the home.

Next time you decorate your house, you'll see a new Pets tab that allows you to choose and place pets. Pets will hang out near where you placed them, but they will also wander a little. Each Pet counts as an item in your housing inventory. Players can have up to 50 pets in a housing area at one time; that's 50 in a Dorm, 50 inside your Castle and 50 outside your Castle!

These pets will respond when you walk around your house and they will react to the clap, scold and dance emotes. Give it a try, and unleash your pets today!

{o,o}
  |)_)
 -?-?-
Geographer
Feb 14, 2009
Gamma wrote:
If your pets are still eggs, they cannot be placed in the home.

Next time you decorate your house, you'll see a new Pets tab that allows you to choose and place pets. Pets will hang out near where you placed them, but they will also wander a little. Each Pet counts as an item in your housing inventory. Players can have up to 50 pets in a housing area at one time; that's 50 in a Dorm, 50 inside your Castle and 50 outside your Castle!

These pets will respond when you walk around your house and they will react to the clap, scold and dance emotes. Give it a try, and unleash your pets today!
hmm i noticed dance and clap, but i dont want to do scold i have a sense that make'em sad or mad at u

Survivor
Jun 06, 2009
THANK YOU THANK YOU KI PROGRAMMERS
Keira Stornbringer : ZOO KEEPER:
i havent laughed so hard in a LONG LONG time !! :) :D I have taken all the pets won over the past year and bought the new blue mander - careful he is a CRAZY DANCER- and taken them to STorms school house to roam the grounds
I have said all past year , I wish we could do something with the pets other than they sit in a chest. KI announced pets loose at the house, i was SO excited- a wish come true (by the way I am a grand mom). Ok it announced they move around a bit- LOL
well i seems to me that the more you visit the pets the more they begin to do more
did you know the little fire cat can do handstands and will stand up and beg? The troll will find you almost anywhre you go, troll and minotaur seem to like to chase the others around. clockwork robot does try to defend the goat on occassion, little unicorn finally stops hiding and comes to prance around me
if i have been away and return to the house as many as possible will crowd around me to greet me . minotaur does a crazy dance.
they have found they can go down on the dirt need the entrance portal and then get back up on grass without my help now lol
it is like watching a cartoon show when i am there
i had screen up while i played a wizard on my second account and i gave an account to my friends as to what was happeneing at the Zoo
OK again KI THAANK YOU for so much from the pets at home!! and mine love you for theri freedom !!

from all the keira's and tristans , and others on my accounts