Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Takin' The Omnibus

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 10, 2009
I have a quest in Chelsea Court, Marleybone. The reward for this quest is 590 experience. I have to search for a book at the McTavish Hideout. I have tried to defeat McTavish many times, but I always die. Has anyone else defeated him before? If so, can you please help me?

Explorer
Nov 07, 2008
well actually i have a balance and i thought i had to battle them too. But it is not possible at our level. The game will allow you to walk around the McTavish guys and go to the discolored crate. So you dont have to battle them.

Defender
Jun 11, 2009
umm, i beat them. i have a sorcer and i totally soloed those guys on my fifth try. just takes some dedication and effort. they look hard, buth there actuall not to bad. and by the way, one poster said that he just walked around them. that is cheap. wheres the fun in that?

Defender
Dec 28, 2009
emilyc2000 wrote:
I have a quest in Chelsea Court, Marleybone. The reward for this quest is 590 experience. I have to search for a book at the McTavish Hideout. I have tried to defeat McTavish many times, but I always die. Has anyone else defeated him before? If so, can you please help me?

I have defeated him. I bought the Marleybone crown gear and used Satyr from a robe to heal myself. I still barely won. Try buying henchmen in the crowns shop to beat him.

Survivor
Jan 15, 2010
I defeated mctavish solo a long time a go but i remembered that is used my mander for blades and pips and i healed very often.. Just remeber to take it slow and steady with atks and focus more on one big hit. :) :) :) :)