Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Pet Quests

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jun 19, 2009
I was over at a friend's today, and he was showing me what he's been doing with his pets and his quest. And I noticed in his Quest Book that there are not some new quests that are related to pets. And for people who are still low-ranking.

I tried looking around on my own Profile just now to see if I could find anything, but can't. Can anyone give me a clue where to look?

Thanks.

Defender
Apr 08, 2009
AuroraGriffin wrote:
I was over at a friend's today, and he was showing me what he's been doing with his pets and his quest. And I noticed in his Quest Book that there are not some new quests that are related to pets. And for people who are still low-ranking.

I tried looking around on my own Profile just now to see if I could find anything, but can't. Can anyone give me a clue where to look?

Thanks.

I believe the only pet quest there is right now is the one penny dreadful gives you. The reward for her quest is a pet blue cyclops. You have to go to dark cave in firecat alley to get it.