Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How do I use the shared bank?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 03, 2010
What I've heard is that the shared bank allows you to share your items with other players, but one day my friend said that he would let me have a amulet that gave a healing card. So we tryed to use the shared bank. Ouce he said that he put it in the shared bank I went to my shared bank and it wasn't there. (note: we where in the same house togeather so i know he didn't pull a joke on me)

Administrator
The shared bank is only for characters on your own Wizard101 account log in.

This allows you to place items you won with one character into the shared bank, for use with another character on the same account.

Items other than Treasure Cards CANNOT be traded between two different accounts.

{o,o}
  |)_)
 -?-?-
Survivor
Mar 22, 2010
I am trying to give someone something out of my shared bank however when she goes to my chest all she sees is her stuff. Doesn't shared bank mean to share with other wizards ? If you can use it to share with others can you tell me how to do that ? Thank you .

Please read the posts above.

The only thing that can be traded between players on different accounts are Treasure Cards. Items cannot be traded and this is not a feature that will come to Wizard101.

The Shared Banks is there to allow you to trade items between characters on the same account login. If your Death Wizard receives a great hat for an Ice Wizard, you can place it in your Shared Bank and log in as your Ice Wizard to access the new hat.

The Bazaar in Olde Town allows you to sell items that other Wizards can purchase. The prices are set by the shopkeeper based on supply and demand of the items in his inventory.

Gifting allows you to purchase an item for Crowns and Gift it to a Friend at time of purchase.

If you want the prize, you have to build the ladder rung by rung. There are no shortcuts.
Survivor
Jun 21, 2009
Survivor
Mar 22, 2010
Thank you so much for all your input. It makes total sense. I just wanted to give my daughter something and she has a different account so I guess I cant. oh well. That would be cool if you could give other people stuff you can't use for free though! Take care everyone :P