Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Dragons are goofy?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 18, 2009
I think the dragons should look a little different.... They should look ( In skin, horn and scale, not color ) like their Elder Dragons counterparts. like the fire dragon card, the dragons we have now look goofy with the teeth and the wiggley arms and legs... it looks like they are going to say "durrr.... dah duhhh...." when you feed them.... make them look a little more dragon-ish please! with scales and other stuff.... PLEASE!

Defender
Dec 23, 2009
dragonstar203 wrote:
I think the dragons should look a little different.... They should look ( In skin, horn and scale, not color ) like their Elder Dragons counterparts. like the fire dragon card, the dragons we have now look goofy with the teeth and the wiggley arms and legs... it looks like they are going to say "durrr.... dah duhhh...." when you feed them.... make them look a little more dragon-ish please! with scales and other stuff.... PLEASE!

NO! PLEASE DON'T! they look fine and fantstic

Delver
Mar 08, 2009
mat567010 wrote:
dragonstar203 wrote:

NO! PLEASE DON'T! they look fine and fantstic
Or they can make it just not replacing the old dragon. I personally do not like the old dragons and making the fire one would be cool. I wonder why the normal dragons are a balance pet?