Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

spells for the nature mage

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 15, 2010
there is a spell that is supposed to raise your healing spells but i can not find it and ( or ) have not been given it. can someone tell me where to get it and how?

Geographer
Jul 04, 2009
The spell is called Guiding Light. You receive it when you complete Marleybone. It adds +30 to the next healing spell you cast.

However, their is an amulet you can buy in Marleybone that gives you 2 Guiding Light cards that do +40 to the next healing spell you cast. I would highly recomment using this instead because the bonus is higher and it doesn't take any room in your deck.

Geographer
Jun 09, 2009
Preacher7719 wrote:
The spell is called Guiding Light. You receive it when you complete Marleybone. It adds +30 to the next healing spell you cast.

However, their is an amulet you can buy in Marleybone that gives you 2 Guiding Light cards that do +40 to the next healing spell you cast. I would highly recomment using this instead because the bonus is higher and it doesn't take any room in your deck.

You forgot to mention it as a %, don't yell at me for correction you as I know a lot of people would confuse this, its 30% to heal on card, 40% from amulet.

Adherent
May 20, 2010
The amulet is a "Troll Ear Pendant", and the "Guiding Light" cards it puts in your Spell Book add 40% to healing spells. You can buy it in Marleybone, but there are two other ways of getting one:

1) The Bazaar. I bought mine for a bit less than 3,000 gold. They don't show up often.

2) The Great Troll drops this amulet about (various sources estimate) one battle out of 20-25.

I highly recommend this amulet for a Life Wizard, especially one who solos a lot.

Survivor
Nov 25, 2009
colagada wrote:
The amulet is a "Troll Ear Pendant", and the "Guiding Light" cards it puts in your Spell Book add 40% to healing spells. You can buy it in Marleybone, but there are two other ways of getting one:

1) The Bazaar. I bought mine for a bit less than 3,000 gold. They don't show up often.

2) The Great Troll drops this amulet about (various sources estimate) one battle out of 20-25.

I highly recommend this amulet for a Life Wizard, especially one who solos a lot.

I suggest you should buy the Troll Ear Pendant at MarleyBone though not the bazaar. Marleybone has a cheaper troll ear pendant.