Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Bad Blood

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 05, 2008
Is Bad Blood fixed yet? I just killed the Jade Oni and talked to Merle. I'm a little scared to advance the story quest if it's still goin to be bugged!

Survivor
Jul 05, 2008
hm actually it looks like they removed bad blood or something. after talking to merle that seems to be it :(

Survivor
Feb 17, 2009
i just started bad blood and now have to face cyrus drake . i'm scared! What should i do?

Survivor
Jul 12, 2008
timta10 wrote:
i just started bad blood and now have to face cyrus drake . i'm scared! What should i do?

Um... battle him... lol... you cant get to dragonspyre without doing it... lol... its not as bad as you think it would be.

Heather Ravenblood
Level 50 - Death/Life

Squire
Dec 02, 2008
timta10 wrote:

Defeat him, perhaps? He's only got 5k health. He's a pushover compared to Youkai, and really no tougher than the Jade Oni that you've presumably already beaten.

Survivor
Apr 20, 2009
i need help killing cyrus drake i tried a ton of times and i can not kill him any ideas? my wizards name is wolf legendhunter and i am a master necromancer lvl 40 and i am most of the time on helephant realm 1 i think that is the only realm on helephant so plz help i really want to get to dragonspire :(

Survivor
May 08, 2009
You have to face him alone and kill him to go to Dragonspyre to defeat Malistare! I suggest buy some treasure cards, sprites, absorbs and dont for get to summon your minions also use some pixies and some treasure card healing spells best luck! And this is a solo dungeon quest like in the spirit world in Moo Shu: Tomugawa the Evil and Kichimo that banshee in Village of Sorrow.

Malorn Willowsmith: Balance Wizard, Secondary School: Myth, Master Sorcerer, Level 43.

Wizard City, Krokotopia, Marleybone, Moo Shu, Dragonspyre, Grizzleheim.

Survivor
May 03, 2009
timta10 wrote:

cyrus is easy as cake i defeated him in 2 hits no joke

good luck level 45 death/fire

Survivor
Apr 24, 2009
I bought 2 of the following treasure cards:

Elemental Blade/Trap
Kraken

They all did about 18--. Then I think I used Centaur, Seraph, IDK. I was level 39 when I did it.

~ellie emeraldvault, grandmaster theurgist~
~samantha drake, magus sorcerer~
~haley nightheart, novice diviner~

Hero
May 19, 2009
chiderao wrote:
You have to face him alone and kill him to go to Dragonspyre to defeat Malistare! I suggest buy some treasure cards, sprites, absorbs and dont for get to summon your minions also use some pixies and some treasure card healing spells best luck! And this is a solo dungeon quest like in the spirit world in Moo Shu: Tomugawa the Evil and Kichimo that banshee in Village of Sorrow.

Malorn Willowsmith: Balance Wizard, Secondary School: Myth, Master Sorcerer, Level 43.

Wizard City, Krokotopia, Marleybone, Moo Shu, Dragonspyre, Grizzleheim.

well maybe he used to be a solo boss, i remember the first time i fought him i had to do it alone. But when i did it again a few days ago i had 2 others helping me fight him.

Squire
Jul 08, 2009
timta10 wrote:
He is not hard he mainly has a habbit of using myth blade and troll,cyclops and minotaur if he gets enough pips. he is really weak...trust me and your friends can help you if you need the help.

Survivor
Aug 12, 2009
He is pretty easy So like don't worry you will win EASY.

Thomas Asheyes
Level:39
School: Fire