Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Alice In Mooshu Chapter one

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 08, 2009
Hi, My Name Is Alice PixieBreath. I was just adventuring And Fighting Meowrioty and i got something about talk to sherlock bones???? He Told me that Alica RedGem My Best Friend Was waiting for me in Fire Class while Headmaster ambrose Demanded me in his office! Oh No i thought He found out that me and Alica And Madison Have Been Making Fun Of professer Balestorm? I Headed To The Office But SUPRIZE! Meowrioty Is a mean kitty and you killed him so Here are the keys to mooshu OFF WITH YOU YOUNG WIZARD! Explained Headmaster Ambrose. I picked up my cell phone and Dialed Alica's Number, It Started to Ring Like CRAZY!!!!!! But She Picked up. Hello? Alica's Voice Was Harsh Friendly, and a bit soft when her hello drifted to my ear. Cant Come To Class Tell Falmaea I got Mooshu I Told her. Alice????? she Questioned me. Yes its me tell our friend Madison Too she will want to hang out with me you know she only likes the WHOLE gang i said. Alica Prommised she'd DO EVERYTHING I SAID! and i hanged up after Cute little friendly goodbyes. i went to Bartleby and headed off to Mooshu, Some Cow Lady named Madame Moomoo Gave me a sword and said This will help you fight, Twelve Warrior ninja pigs Made this sword if This Sword Does Not say APB on it, then it ain't your sword she yelled softly and politely. Whats APB mean i asked. Alice PixieBreath she had said. Sometimes i dont know what, Alica Me and Madison Should do, When We're Bored so i say FIGHT! but now We can do Mooshu people! But what if Madison gets Jealous of me and Alica's BFF relastionship and angry about us Hanging out more And does John Unicorn Caster Even know my name? its all a Mystrey Find out in CHAPTER TOO!

Explorer
Feb 26, 2009