Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How do I block a player that is bothering me?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 11, 2010
Hi,

A certain player is bothering me, but I don't want to report him, because I think he's just being an annoying little twit. He will not leave me alone, despite me asking him several times not to contact me. I have tried clicking the ignore button, but nothing happens, he is still able to message me through text chat. How do I stop him from being able to contact me?

Defender
Jul 15, 2009
AutumnBluesong wrote:
Hi,

A certain player is bothering me, but I don't want to report him, because I think he's just being an annoying little twit. He will not leave me alone, despite me asking him several times not to contact me. I have tried clicking the ignore button, but nothing happens, he is still able to message me through text chat. How do I stop him from being able to contact me?

Assuming that you don't have the bad luck of having him as a friend, switch realms. As long as he's not your friend, he won't be able to port to you.

If you do have the misfortune of having him as one of your friends, de-friend him, rinse and repeat.