Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Seraph Pet

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 17, 2008
Defender
Oct 14, 2009
Explorer
Jun 28, 2008
Survivor
Sep 15, 2009
Explorer
Apr 12, 2010
Hero
May 19, 2009
the only seraph pets ive seen are the ones that result from breeding 2 pets. like when you breed wraith and stormzilla you get a black seraph called a tempest.

Survivor
Aug 30, 2008
actually the seraph pet has just been found! she drops in mb kensington park which is really hard unless your grand! she drops from stoker the last boss the one in the warhouse! but she is also a crowns pet so you can also wait till the new update comes out to get it with crowns instead of risking you "life" in kensington park. sestiva frostblood grand life and cassandra lotusriver lvl 48 storm

Survivor
Sep 27, 2009
princesspeach wrote:
actually the seraph pet has just been found! she drops in mb kensington park which is really hard unless your grand! she drops from stoker the last boss the one in the warhouse! but she is also a crowns pet so you can also wait till the new update comes out to get it with crowns instead of risking you "life" in kensington park. sestiva frostblood grand life and cassandra lotusriver lvl 48 storm

awww its THAT hard to get one i was hoping it would be just in like a MS dungeon or a boss that wasnt in a long really hard street :-( pls make it easier to get a seraph pet KI! PLEASE

Survivor
Apr 02, 2009
Survivor
Feb 11, 2010
Geographer
Jun 09, 2009
Delver
Jan 29, 2009
Sammgreen wrote:
merlin356 wrote:
what about do-daga 8) 8)

"WHERE" is do- daga
mooshu

Survivor
Feb 11, 2010
bubbafett75 wrote:
I've seen someone get it at Mushu AND Wiz city

You ONLY get the seraph pet from the 2nd Stoker in kensington park in
Marlybone. Maybe someone got SERAPH wings insted of the pet
:D

Survivor
Feb 14, 2010
I know where to get it You can get at marlebone from the stoker in Kensington Park. Hope I helped 8)

Survivor
Aug 23, 2009
i have a seraph pet.got it first try. i can give you a hint where it is, but you have to figure out what boss drops it, hint: in marleybone clockworks swarm kensington, but the major boss wants to battle you twice, he is stoked to challenge you another time!

Survivor
May 01, 2010
bubbafett75 wrote:
I've seen someone get it at Mushu AND Wiz city

I met someone who got it in marleybone

Geographer
Jun 09, 2009
Defender
Aug 03, 2009
I'm sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but the Seraph only drops from one of the bosses in MB's Kensington Park, where all fights are 3 vs 1, and mobs and bosses alike have 2,000 health. I'm not 100% certain on this, but I am pretty sure.

Survivor
Feb 28, 2009
Look, the Seraph pet is dropped in Kensington Park by Stoker. You have to beat all the other three bosses to get to him. :( :( :( You're welcome that I knew. :D :D :D

Survivor
May 30, 2009
I am trying to find out right now and I want one sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo badly I am a fire student and not a lide student so I can not get her as often and easier than life students can! :-(
-Quinn MoonCloud lvl 17 ;)

Survivor
Sep 06, 2008
michaeljen wrote:
I am trying to find out right now and I want one sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo badly I am a fire student and not a lide student so I can not get her as often and easier than life students can! :-(
-Quinn MoonCloud lvl 17 ;)
being life doesnt make it have a better chance of dropping

Geographer
Jun 09, 2009
c3po1234 wrote:
Look, the Seraph pet is dropped in Kensington Park by Stoker. You have to beat all the other three bosses to get to him. :( :( :( You're welcome that I knew. :D :D :D

You also forgot to say Seraph only drops from WAREHOUSE Stoker.

Survivor
Jan 29, 2010
Seraph hunter here. I have done the complete kensington park dungeon over 40 times now ( i kept track); and no sign of anything but the same drops over and over again. No seraph pet for over a normal work week of fighting. Can someone tell me for certain that the seraph is still dropped there? I would hate to waste more dawn to dusk days fighting in kensingotn for a pet that isnt there. If you know of anyone getting it after the update plz reply. legendary wizard clan Spellhammer. Coyle 60 balance. Marcus 60 death. Chase 60 life. Morgrim 60 storm. Hunter 60 ice. And Kane Spellhammer 60 fire the seraph hunter. thanks.

Geographer
Jun 09, 2009
bnelson383 wrote:
Seraph hunter here. I have done the complete kensington park dungeon over 40 times now ( i kept track); and no sign of anything but the same drops over and over again. No seraph pet for over a normal work week of fighting. Can someone tell me for certain that the seraph is still dropped there? I would hate to waste more dawn to dusk days fighting in kensingotn for a pet that isnt there. If you know of anyone getting it after the update plz reply. legendary wizard clan Spellhammer. Coyle 60 balance. Marcus 60 death. Chase 60 life. Morgrim 60 storm. Hunter 60 ice. And Kane Spellhammer 60 fire the seraph hunter. thanks.

It never stopped dropping.

Survivor
Jan 29, 2010