Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Outfits - Specific school only & Combining

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 24, 2010
As I complete quests, I often get clothing /outfit items that are for another school only. I know I can sell them, but I really like some of them much better than my strom school outfits; especially the death and fire school outfits. So, once I complete another school's training, will I be able to wear those outfits? Also, is it possible to combine outfits, using a storm outfit under attributes and these unusable(other school only) clothing articles under appearance and be able to wear/use the combined item? Also, I would like to see some, maybe limited options, like in the pet pavillion, where players could use gold to combine items ... not just dye them.

Thank you.

Geographer
Feb 14, 2009
the only way to wear cloths that look like a different school is by stitching cloths, stats of one u can wear with the appearance of ur liking

Explorer
May 19, 2009
You know that you can go to the lady beside Zeke and get Your Items fused with what ever Clothing you like. it cost 100 Crowns. that way when you have an outfit you like you can Bind with another's Powers.
as far as Good Outfits look into getting some crowns and buy ones From dealers that sell them lots of good Fits in some of them. for a good one that will last you long enough to get past Marley bone is Phantasmal Raiment i Believe In Krok. nice one to wait for. Hope that helps a bit hope i was Clear enough !^=^!

Explorer
Jun 28, 2008

You can just stitch the stats of one item you like and stitch them to look like the clothing you want to wear.

Defender
Mar 13, 2010
I have used the appearance of clothing that is for other schools only.

Take it to any person who can do "stitching." They are usually the ladies standing by Zeke.

Have the outfit with the stats you want, and be sure this is something you are able to wear. You can use the forbidden outfit as the appearance.

Be careful that the appearance object is of a level you can use. I once made shoes above my level and had to grown into them. :)

Note: you lose both outfits when the new one is made.

Community Leader
Hello,
Most outfits say on them if you can trade them, If they say they can be traded then yes another wizard you made of that school can wear it.
Something i like it stitching you can take the look you like to any seamstress and stitch it on to your stats you like . I have a life wizard that wears a death looking robe ;)

Hope this helps

Survivor
Apr 24, 2010
Thank you all for the great info. I'll be shopping and stiching for looks and power now. Battling will have to wait for style today. Hope to see you in the Spiral. I'll check back for any other tips and post any new ones I learn. This is my first month and I'm having fun with all aspects of the game.
And helpful players, like the ones who have replied to my question are a great addition to the experience. Have a good one, all.