Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Pet Snack Recipies

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jul 15, 2009
When I buy Pet Snack Recipes, I don't see them listed in the Crafting (J) section of my book. Is there a special tab/crafting table needed to view/make recipes?

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
Talance3 wrote:
When I buy Pet Snack Recipes, I don't see them listed in the Crafting (J) section of my book. Is there a special tab/crafting table needed to view/make recipes?

Use the arrow on the upper right side of the book to go to the crafting page for snacks.

Hero
May 27, 2009
They're listed with the Treasure Cards. There is a new tab up top that shows the cracker icon. Use the Basic Crafting Station for all snacks.

Survivor
Aug 03, 2009
I was making snacks in the test realm and noticed I could make them off the basic crafting station. I could be wrong.

Illuminator
May 22, 2009
The snack recipes are listed under treasure cards. In the upper left corner there is several icons. One is reagents and another is snacks (I can't remember what the others are). Just click on the snack icon and the recipes will appear.

Hannah Lifebringer Level 50 Life

Community Leader
Survivor
Jan 05, 2010
I went to the forum to find the answer to this question. I thought that the message board was the same as the forum , so now I know its not laughing. There are to many things to post on and it is very confusing.

I did not get an answer at the forum so I sent in a ticket, now I feel so bad for waisting someones time so they can email me what was posted here.

So to who never you are , Sorry about the ticket, and I will make sure to come here now and not the forums.

Survivor
Apr 24, 2010
Do we get to keep a recipe card after we make it? And, use it over and over?

Hero
May 27, 2009
Yes, once you buy a recipe it is yours FOREVER! You can make a bazillion and one of each and still own it.

Survivor
Jul 03, 2009
Use you basic crafting table for making the snacks.

David Bear

Grand Ice Wizard

Survivor
May 26, 2010
Illuminator
May 22, 2009
Cyinarra wrote:
I can't even find where you buy pet recipes. Help! Please!

Each world has a snack recipe vendor. The one in Wizard City is in the same building where you buy the snacks in pet pavilion. In Krok, Marleybone, and Mooshu, the snack recipe vendors are in the common's areas of those worlds. The one in DS is in the shop for boots ( i could be wrong on the shop), and the one for GH is in Ravenscar.

Hannah Lifebringer Level 50 Life

Defender
Mar 13, 2010
Survivor
Aug 11, 2010
I need help with crafting pet snacks. Do you have to have a crafting slot specifically for pet snacks.

Please Help!
Ladygray73 Life level 16

Hero
May 27, 2009
You don't get a specific pet snack slot, it just uses your available crafting slots. Craft snacks on the Basic Crafting Station. The higher the snack level, the longer the cool-down.

Survivor
Sep 14, 2008
FYI,

DS Pet snack recipes are found in the Boot shop.

ALSO!

Celestia Pet Snack recipes seem to be broken, no one can craft them on there general table like we can with the DS cards.