Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Deliver Package to Pet Pavillion

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 24, 2010
After delivering the package from Ambrose to the Milo Barker, he says that they have an overstock of flying piglets. Then he says to keep it. So, should I have a flying piglet, as I did not receive one in my backpack. If not, I'm not complaining. But if we do get one, I would like one. :-) Did anyone else, understand the dialogue this way and not get one.? If so, what sould I do to get a little piglet? :-) Thanks.

Geographer
Jun 09, 2009
perk76 wrote:
After delivering the package from Ambrose to the Milo Barker, he says that they have an overstock of flying piglets. Then he says to keep it. So, should I have a flying piglet, as I did not receive one in my backpack. If not, I'm not complaining. But if we do get one, I would like one. :-) Did anyone else, understand the dialogue this way and not get one.? If so, what sould I do to get a little piglet? :-) Thanks.

After you do one of the "learn about the pavilion" quests you do get a stray piggle pet. You get it as an egg though. I am not sure which quest it's from, but you can complete them all in like 5 minutes. So finish them quests. And, if it was not in your backpack, try your bank.

Hero
May 27, 2009
Yes, you don't actually get the Stray Piggle as a pet right away, but as an egg. It should hatch a few minutes later. If you still don't have one, you should use the Report A Bug feature in the Help and Support area.

Survivor
Apr 24, 2010
:-D Thank you Angel and Williow for your help.

I found my baby piggle in my bank just like you said, Angel. Now, I'll get to training her.
And Willow, thank you for the report a bug info. too. May need it in the future.

Survivor
Apr 24, 2010
And a PS to Angel and Willow

Look forward to runing into you two, in the Spiral possibly. :-)