Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Advanced pets make you... Invisable?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 17, 2008
I just logged on yesterday at night and the download took 30 minutes to load, I understand this, it's a big update! But, when I got on, I couldn't see my character or my mount! I did Ambrose's pet quest finding my away around by memory and searched for the pet place. I finally found it, invisable. After the whole line of quests. I was still invisable, so were all the NPCs and other players. Anyone else had this problem?

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
Earthleaf wrote:
I just logged on yesterday at night and the download took 30 minutes to load, I understand this, it's a big update! But, when I got on, I couldn't see my character or my mount! I did Ambrose's pet quest finding my away around by memory and searched for the pet place. I finally found it, invisable. After the whole line of quests. I was still invisable, so were all the NPCs and other players. Anyone else had this problem?

While I was playing late last night, from time to time I went away. Most of the time I was still downloading background files. It seemed to clear up after that.

Survivor
Oct 17, 2008
Survivor
Apr 04, 2009
my computer has been taking 4ever to load and i dont no why HELP ME PEOPLE PLZ :-o