Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Can We Change?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 25, 2009
Hullo everyone! This is Destiny and Roslyn-chan.

I don't want to complain. I really, really, REALLY, don't want to complain. Just I wanted to ask the adminsters if they could fix the hit rate of Wild Bolt. I've seen it EVER fizzle once. ONCE. I think if W101 fixed the hit rate, everone would stop complaining.

Don't get me wrong; I like Wild Bolt. But I can't use it without someone exploding at me in pvp. But still the most annoying thing is ....

... the complainers ....

Though I'm trying not to complain I probably am, lol. But you've seen all those threads on Wild Bolt.

I've seen threads about banning treasure cards from pvp. I think it would OK to do that, just in ranked though of course.

I've seen threads on Judgement. I actually the see no real problem on Judgement. Its obvious when their going to use it (high pips, buffs). Asorb treasure, Ice Armor, and Tower Shield.

Now with all these threads about 'unfair' cards I want to ask one thing:

Can we change?

That leads to even more questions:

Can people stop being noobs?

Can the hit rate of Wild Bolt be changed?

Can bolters stop bolting?

Can the complainers change?

Which leads to the biggest question:

Can we change?

Low leveled wizards to unfairly use treasure cards, can you level up and think?

High and mid level complainers, can you stop complaining? Its unfair but we can only hope for change. Noobs are unfair. Its not our problem. Its our job as high levels to help out, with change, not new rules. But I'd be happy to give you a good practice fight sometimes with no treasures, just our cards and wits.

But can we change? Can everything change to make everything better?

Feint. Judgement. Wild Bolt. Storm Lord. Scarecrow. People complain about these. But what I'm trying to say is that, sure there are noobs out there beating us with unfair cards. But what I'm trying to do is to not add anymore rules; just change everyone so everyone will stop complaining and being unfair.

What do you think? Flame is you want, give me reasons why this card is unfair, but it'll be pointless to me.

Roslyn-chan and Destiny-chan thanks you for listening! (Life/Death)

Survivor
Jan 03, 2009
We can't change, but KI just forced us too. Now there is no more trading enchanted cards. But that doesn't mean that dealing with all of these cards isn't hard. It's obvious when they are going to do this (high pips, buffing for that school, etc.) so there are defenses against them such as a tower shield, weakness, and the shield of that type.
We can't change without KI's help, and that's obvious.

Best regards,
Hunter Thunderdust, level 38, Private, about 100 ranking