Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Pets taking you to new places?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 27, 2009
This spring, pets will be able to do more than you have ever dared hope! These fine creatures will serve alongside you in wonderful new ways, taking you to unseen parts of familiar worlds, and in time to come, worlds beyond those you know!

It says that pets will take you to unseen parts of worlds. I haven't seen any type of this in the game so is that part even out yet? Or is it coming out with Celestia or before O.o

Just wondering,
Thanks

Community Leader
Skippster1297 wrote:
This spring, pets will be able to do more than you have ever dared hope! These fine creatures will serve alongside you in wonderful new ways, taking you to unseen parts of familiar worlds, and in time to come, worlds beyond those you know!

It says that pets will take you to unseen parts of worlds. I haven't seen any type of this in the game so is that part even out yet? Or is it coming out with Celestia or before O.o

Just wondering,
Thanks

Hello,
If you think about it they already have taken you to unseen places in familiar worlds, this unseen place is the Pet Pavilion in Wizard city commons. Then it goes on to say In time to come I figure when Celestia comes out might even take us to newer places but we will have to wait and see what KI has in store for pets in the future :-)

This is my understanding of it all. I could be wrong.