Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Glitch??

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 13, 2010
I hit lvl 25 and got a message from Ambrose saying a package arrived for me but when i go to see him he just says to keep it up. Am i missing something or is the game glitching on me?

Geographer
Jun 09, 2009
Hero
May 27, 2009
Yes - he's supposed to give you a message from Bjorn Ironclaws in Grizzleheim, but if you've already talked to Bjorn just because you were in the area and saw the question mark, then Merle's message becomes this bug. So check your Grizzleheim quests.

Survivor
May 28, 2009
The quest when you make that dagger while starting out crafting I can't start because of my laboratory in my house doesn't work it doesn't pop up on my screen create dagger so I can't do quest at all is this a glitch? What should I do?

Survivor
Dec 21, 2008
I have a death grand and so i have nothing to do besides pvp and talk so i decided to make a storm wiz. She is already lvl 29 and at the big ben quest but every time i log out it makes me do counter weigh west over again and i have already done it 3 times!!!!!! If i get to ms and then log out will it happen again? If it does then i am gonna be so ticked off cause wiz101 already has more then enough problems like the logging in problem i already reported. fix this plz :x

Survivor
Mar 28, 2009
KvotheTheFlame wrote:
I hit lvl 25 and got a message from Ambrose saying a package arrived for me but when i go to see him he just says to keep it up. Am i missing something or is the game glitching on me?

Your not the only one i got a message every time i lvled up saying report to me admitetly! :(

Defender
Jan 25, 2010
You wizards need to take into consideration that Ambrose is way up in years as far as time in the Spiral goes.

You may one day be replacing him in the game as Headmaster.

If KI is willing to put this game into the Unreal engine then ...

Defender
Aug 11, 2009
jaronuts wrote:
You wizards need to take into consideration that Ambrose is way up in years as far as time in the Spiral goes.

You may one day be replacing him in the game as Headmaster.

If KI is willing to put this game into the Unreal engine then ...

Listen to the outtakes of Ambrose on YouTube: Outtakes from the Pets Commercial (Audio)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQ7kW0LI828&feature=related

and have a good laugh.

Have fun!!! :) :) :)