Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Bad Things.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 21, 2009
[quote=RyconPayne

These bugs are pretty much complained about by everyone you come across in the game. Playing guessing games about where the wisp may or may not be is ridiculous, discarding cards when I didn't even have my mouse near that card makes no sense, people not even being able to port, it taking forever to get into some doors. It is everywhere, and everyone in game is talking about it.

It was great before the update, now it's not. Treating him like he's imagining it, or he should just deal with it is not going to help. I can't even open wizard101 on my system anymore. As a paying customer, I think I have reason to be upset that a game that was fast, responsive, and fun is now almost unplayable, and for my computer, downright is.

:(I totally agree, and I too cannot play the game from my computer anymore since the upgrades, well I guess K I doesnt care about their subscribers anymore. If you figure out why you cant play game let us know lol I would love to be able to get back onto the site. But so far it looks like I may have to cancel my subscription or put it on hold.
Good Luck
Monica Grove life grand

Survivor
Dec 28, 2008
RyconPayne wrote:
These bugs are pretty much complained about by everyone you come across in the game.

In two years of playing I have never run across ANYBODY who has complained about bugs in the game while i'm in the game. It's all over the forums but never while i'm playing.
RyconPayne wrote:
Playing guessing games about where the wisp may or may not be is ridiculous, discarding cards when I didn't even have my mouse near that card makes no sense, people not even being able to port, it taking forever to get into some doors. It is everywhere, and everyone in game is talking about it.

You telling me a lying mana wisp or a mouse-detection bug is that serious? Is it so hard to ask for you to run around the wisp a little, or maybe make sure your mouse is over the right card? Even at the most doors only take 10 seconds to go in. I feel your pain, 10 seconds out of the 21,600 seconds in an hour is brutal. Although considering you've only been playing two months, your not in a decent position to be complaining about anything, you haven't gotten used to game. For the record you've spent about 1,296,000 seconds playing the game, assuming you play an hour a day. That 10 seconds seems like a whole lot doesn't it?
RyconPayne wrote:
It was great before the update, now it's not. Treating him like he's imagining it, or he should just deal with it is not going to help.

I don't think anybody here is instigating that he's imagining it or that he should just tough it out. But these bugs are SO insignificant, your just making an ocean out of a puddle.

If you have such a problem with this game, the unsubscribe button is here on the website.