Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

could not log in all day :(

AuthorMessage
Defender
Feb 06, 2010
i cant log in to w101. i tried literally everything and nothing works at all. i think it has something to do with the pet update, but anyway, does anyone know what i can do?? it would really help if the administrators could post something :) thanks for your time.

Administrator
We have the tech support you need, but we need more information from you, young Wizard!

If you have any questions or concerns regarding game or account matters, please send an email to: support@wizard101.com. Please include your account username and a DxDiag.

A DxDiag is a utility designed to display the specifications of the user's hardware, as well as to test DirectX software, including sound and video. If you are asked for this information in an email, it helps the support group relate your gaming issue to your personal computer.

To create a dxdiag.txt just go to Start -> Run (or Search in Vista) and enter dxdiag and click OK. Once the program has run it's course, click "Save all Information" and it will output a txt file that you can attach to your email.

{o,o}
  |)_)
 -?-?-
Defender
Feb 06, 2010
Survivor
May 13, 2009
I sent in the directX logs and not heard a word, I know you guys are busy but I miss my Wiz :( I did get the lighting bat however today, now if I could only play! Help!!!!

Survivor
Mar 01, 2009
Same problem here, cant log in. When i sign in the download process freezes at "........ ame/Mod-data.wad" Just another bug i guess that came with the pet update.

And no, please dont tell me to remove and Re install the game. Thats just too much of a pain to endure

Explorer
May 19, 2009
i too have this problem i sent my a and b Logs still no answer... Waiting patiently. And Of Course i lose however long it takes them to get to me on my membership. so i lose days for no reason. i can only afford it when i can.

Explorer
May 19, 2009
i get this error

Wizard101 has encountered an error. This should be temporary. Please try again.

This error could be caused by temporary game maintenance or an internet outage. Please check your internet connection and try again. You may need to restart your computer to resolve the issue.

If you continue to see errors, please contact customer support and refer to Solution 123 by clicking here.

Defender
Feb 06, 2010
Lisandria wrote:
i too have this problem i sent my a and b Logs still no answer... Waiting patiently. And Of Course i lose however long it takes them to get to me on my membership. so i lose days for no reason. i can only afford it when i can.

i've lost 2 days already, which kinda aggravates me since it isnt my choice to lose those days.

Explorer
May 19, 2009
Lisandria wrote:
i get this error

Wizard101 has encountered an error. This should be temporary. Please try again.

This error could be caused by temporary game maintenance or an internet outage. Please check your internet connection and try again. You may need to restart your computer to resolve the issue.

If you continue to see errors, please contact customer support and refer to Solution 123 by clicking here.

Just wanted to say after allot of time around 4 hours of sitting and watching it and Keep logging in with my password it Finished and im in game.It does say to keep trying. hope this helps anyone who having the same issue.Pateince

Explorer
Mar 19, 2010
I highly doubt it has anything to do with a "DxDiag" or whatever it was. Most likelythere were just so many people trying to get onto the game to see, in my opinion, a terribly boring update feature.

Survivor
May 02, 2009
Wizard 101 is also unavailable to me; we became unable to log in as of 5/27. I have emailed tech support (and they replied, but told me I wasn't providing enough info... they didn't direct me to dxdiag... grrr), I've done restarts, hard reboots, upgrades, security permissions, and I will try the dxdiag thing, but it seems to be some sort of incompatibility that I have no control over.