Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The hatchery

AuthorMessage
Defender
Dec 21, 2008
In pet pavilion, for some reason it will not let me use the hatchery. I can go inside but not use those machines. The person that is the owner of that place does not even have a quest for me to use those things. Can someone please tell me why?

---Luke ThunderShade Level 46 Myth

Geographer
Jun 09, 2009
akifoniq99 wrote:
In pet pavilion, for some reason it will not let me use the hatchery. I can go inside but not use those machines. The person that is the owner of that place does not even have a quest for me to use those things. Can someone please tell me why?

---Luke ThunderShade Level 46 Myth

Sigh, another person, your pet be an adult. I be mean cause I must tell a person this every 5 seconds.

Hero
May 27, 2009
When you talked to the frog person out in Huffington Park, he gave you a task to talk to Dr. Purreau. That is the only time you talk to him, I believe. Once you hear his information, he's done. When you have an Adult level pet in your backpack (it does not have to be actually equipped), the sigils will light up, and you need two Adult level pets to actually Hatch an egg, either two of your own, or you and a friend. And you need a LOT of gold!!!