Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

wierd pet glitch

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 16, 2009
ok like one day I had a lot of ice cats and, I was going to the hatchery but, for some reason when I mixed it with some other pet, it hatched as a ice cat! after I spent all that gold, it was still an ice cat!

coul someone help me please

Administrator
It's not a glitch young Wizard, please refer to the update notes about Pets here: https://www.wizard101.com/game/community/patchnotes

If two Wizards want to collaborate, both must stand on the sigil. Each can contribute a single adult pet. When you're ready, press the 'Hatch' button. Voila! A new egg. If two Wizards work together, they'll hatch two eggs.

The egg will take the appearance of one of the original pets, but the Traits & Powers will mix and match. Which pet and which traits...who can say? Once the egg has hatched, your new pet is just a baby, and needs to be trained and fed.

So while the hatched pet may LOOK like your other Ice Cat, it will have different powers and traits.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Jun 16, 2009
ProfessorGreyrose wrote:
It's not a glitch young Wizard, please refer to the update notes about Pets here: https://www.wizard101.com/game/community/patchnotes

If two Wizards want to collaborate, both must stand on the sigil. Each can contribute a single adult pet. When you're ready, press the 'Hatch' button. Voila! A new egg. If two Wizards work together, they'll hatch two eggs.

The egg will take the appearance of one of the original pets, but the Traits & Powers will mix and match. Which pet and which traits...who can say? Once the egg has hatched, your new pet is just a baby, and needs to be trained and fed.

So while the hatched pet may LOOK like your other Ice Cat, it will have different powers and traits.

MRS. GREYROSE! MY TEACHER! So nice to hear from you!