Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Plaza of Conquests 4 Bosses?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Mar 01, 2010
In the plaza of conquests there are probably the toughest bosses in all just to warn the people on tere way to dragonspyre. Good luck with them. They are rank 8-10. They are a Life Colossus, A Kraken, a Minoutar and a Helephant.

Squire
Jul 08, 2009
harrypotter3542 wrote:
In the plaza of conquests there are probably the toughest bosses in all just to warn the people on tere way to dragonspyre. Good luck with them. They are rank 8-10. They are a Life Colossus, A Kraken, a Minoutar and a Helephant.
They arent that hard. You can solo the one your oppisite school. The only one you cant beat is your schools. Just becuz they are rank 8-10 they are so bad***.

Geographer
Jun 09, 2009
There all quest bosses, and I think Jotun and his brothers were tougher.

Survivor
Jan 16, 2010
There all quest bosses, and I think Jotun and his brothers were tougher.

I think Jotun was the hardest. I had to beat him abuot 15 times.

Geographer
Feb 14, 2009
Jotun is DEFFINETLY harder, and it is easy to find the ones opposite of your school and your school. And you only NEED to fight the kracken and life colossus

Hero
May 19, 2009
Actually only 2 of the 4 are part of quests, the other 2 are just like the pixie queen in unicorn way.

Defender
Mar 13, 2010
I got a big surprise yesterday in Ravenscar when I went to do a boss fight and was up against 4 ice mobs, one of whom had around 6500 hit points. This wasn't the finishing battle there either. I know this took me over an hour to finish and when I got back to the quest giver he rewarded me with 90 points.