Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Unable to connect to server

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 05, 2010
I downloaded all the new files after the uddate last night/this morning. I've never had a problem loggin into Wizard 101 before, but now I click on the "Play!" button and it goes to a white screen with a box "Connecting to server..." After a few minutes I get another box that say "Unable to connect to server." My only option at that point is to quit. This has now been all day that I can't log on. I've checked my windows and norton firewalls, I've tested my connectivity through the internet and loader interfaces and they come up "Test OK" I'm wondering if other wizards are having this same problem? If so have they found any solutions them selves. Is this a server problem on KI's part with many people downlaoding new files? It would be nice to get an answer or update. I even sent a request to technical support over three hours ago and no response yet.

All I would like is an answer and when I can expect to be able to play the game again.